New [Solved] MIUI 12 - MI 8SE - Issues with color scheme

neustadt

Members
Jan 24, 2020
Hi

I am on the latestet MIUI 12 version for the MI 8SE (12.0.2 QEBCNXM) and have the following issue with the color scheme.
Whenever I select text or enter a text box (in a browser e.g.) the color scheme switches to a colder setting. As soon as I leave the text box or disregard my text selection the color scheme changes back to my (warmer) setting.

Very annoying

Has this been fixed in a more recent weekly release maybe?

Best regards
Adrian

Hi

I am on the latestet MIUI 12 version for the MI 8SE (12.0.2 QEBCNXM) and have the following issue with the color scheme.
Whenever I select text or enter a text box (in a browser e.g.) the color scheme switches to a colder setting. As soon as I leave the text box or disregard my text selection the color scheme changes back to my (warmer) setting.

Very annoying

Has this been fixed in a more recent weekly release maybe?

Best regards
Adrian
Do you use Chrome?

Enviado do meu Mi 9 SE através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Majest4
This issue is not ROM based (same thing happen on my AOSP ROM), it's a weird feature in Chrome-based browsers, I guess? :(

Yeah I am using chrome here.
But I don't recall having this issue with chrome on MIUI 11. I just upgraded recently.

However I just tried Firefox and indeed it doesn't change the color scheme. I will do some further reading and let you know if there is a way to turn this behaviour off in chrome.

Reactions: Poney70
Yeah I am using chrome here.
But I don't recall having this issue with chrome on MIUI 11. I just upgraded recently.

However I just tried Firefox and indeed it doesn't change the color scheme. I will do some further reading and let you know if there is a way to turn this behaviour off in chrome.
On Chrome go to chrome://flags and on the option Force color profile put sRGB

The problem is a setting on chrome

Enviado do meu Mi 9 SE através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70 and Majest4