Some apps dont work with my mobile network.

MiuiHongmiMD

Members
Mar 6, 2014
Hello, even though im new to xiaomi products, i'm not new to android.
I've got an WCDMA Hongmi and use Multilang Stable 5.0 ROM.
The problem I face is. I almost never can use my mobile network connection to browse, wifi works great but i cant browse anything via mi mobile network (Orange Network provider) . Browser, Chrome , Opera, Facebook, Messager, Instagram and lot others, none of them work with my mobile data.
The only app wich is working great is Clash Of Clans .
Pls any solutions cause i'm paing for the traffic i cant use !

Last edited:
Seems to be a network settings problem. Ask your operator to send you autosettings sms

Check your data setings. Enter them manualy. The auto settings doesn't work allways.

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi.

Hey boss

I have everything working on wifi - EXCEPT Clash of Clans which crashes at the loading screen such that I cannot get into the game. I suspect its because I have limited RAM, but there is 1G RAM. In theory it should work as my old Samsung S2 didn't have a problem with 1G RAM. So now I am confused. I am even considering flashing the entire phone and voiding warranty in order to free up more RAM (if this is the problem).

Appreciate any advice.

Andrew

Hello, even though im new to xiaomi products, i'm not new to android.
I've got an WCDMA Hongmi and use Multilang Stable 5.0 ROM.
The problem I face is. I almost never can use my mobile network connection to browse, wifi works great but i cant browse anything via mi mobile network (Orange Network provider) . Browser, Chrome , Opera, Facebook, Messager, Instagram and lot others, none of them work with my mobile data.
The only app wich is working great is Clash Of Clans .
Pls any solutions cause i'm paing for the traffic i cant use !

Guys i've got what was the problem . I guess it was the data usage app. All apps are working without configured data usage , so thoose who feautures the same problem shouldnt seek the for the fix in network settings nor apn's just in the data monitoring app built in our miui rom :)

Hey boss

I have everything working on wifi - EXCEPT Clash of Clans which crashes at the loading screen such that I cannot get into the game. I suspect its because I have limited RAM, but there is 1G RAM. In theory it should work as my old Samsung S2 didn't have a problem with 1G RAM. So now I am confused. I am even considering flashing the entire phone and voiding warranty in order to free up more RAM (if this is the problem).

Appreciate any advice.

Andrew
Andrew your ram shouldnt be the problem, I'm sure . You have at least 200-250 mb free if closing down all apps, and 400-500 mb if you do a clean up for your meamory. Updating your firmware or installing a new one wont change a thing i guess , if it did its due to data wipe you did :) ,Try to delete the app data and chaches from the apps settings .