Some bugs on Redmi Note 5 Android 9

ThiagoMC240

Members
Aug 27, 2019
Hi, i'm not really sure if it is because of the rom that I installed (from this website) or if it has another reason, but well...
I had some troubles with my phone, until now I could only see 4, they're:

a. 1 app dissapeared from my game folder, it just left a space where it used to be and I couldn't open the game, only when I used the search tool to find the game, which still installed on my phone, but I just couldn't open it at that time. I could resolve this by just uninstalling the game and reinstalling it.
b. When I try to send a voice message on WhatsApp, it used to record nothing, when I reproduce the message it doesn't sound, it only happens once or twice randomly, and then it work normally. (My microphone still fine, so i don't think it's because of it).
c. Every time I open the photo of someone in WhatsApp, it makes a weird animation, this happens everytime, no matter what I do, I'll leave you a video so you can see it.
d. I'm not a 100% sure about this, but I feel like my phone doesn't vibrate when I get a notification, there are few times where I can feel it, but not always. Maybe I am too distracted.

_Link to the video of the WhatsApp bug:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

_The photo I attached is from the folder that I mentioned in the point "a", the game in the circle just dissapeared and I could only open it using the search tool.

Thanks for your attention!

Attachments

• IMG_20190827_100547.jpg
    IMG_20190827_100547.jpg
    786.3 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Problem with android auto. How to handle? Every firmware is the newst version but my car cant run AA. On android 8 was ok. I ca only charger phone in car