Some issues with interface on Mi8 (8.11.8 ROM)

Mjfrt

Members
Nov 15, 2018
Hi there, guys. I hope you will hear me and solve that killing problems for the perfectionist.

I don't understand the fact that system started look like ugly incomplete piece of crap.. After the update to xiaomi.eu ROM..

The margin under the notch has a little line in one pixel annoys me sometimes, and it's okaym.. But there's the most annoying problem with these update. It's uncentered icons in the status bar (look at the pic. 1)

IMG_20181115_200258.jpg
Pic 1.

Why don't you just place it in the center of that space, because it looks really bad.

Also I faced with fonts problem. When you change your font size to XS and reboot your phone font becoming too small, just really small (Look at the pic. 2)
Screenshot_2018-11-15-20-17-21-526_com.android.settings.png
Pic. 2

But when you enter in "Display" options and set the font to S and back to XS font changes to normal size (look at the pic. 3)

Screenshot_2018-11-15-20-17-34-589_com.android.settings.png
Pic. 3

So, guys, if you know how to solve these problems - write me and I will be really thankful for you. And if you're the developer of that ROM (8.11.8 by xiaomi.eu), PLEASE make my life better and do your best to solve this problems!!