Spanish Latin Lenguage

Teseracto

Members
Nov 9, 2017
Hello everyone, I really love this ROM, it is the best I have tested for my Redmi 4X, my question is if there is any way to put the applications in Spanish Latin, without being root, because they all come to me in Spanish from Spain, Greetings.

Hello,

This project (xiaomi.eu rom) depends on people who translate the rom voluntarily. Without them you could only use MIUI in the languages supported by Xiaomi. If you want a new translation to be implemented consider starting translating by yourself. Maybe there are people you know or on this forum who are willing to help you. I can imagine that Latin Spanish doesn't differ a lot from normal Spanish so maybe you can take that as a base and you're already on your way.

Hello,

This project (xiaomi.eu rom) depends on people who translate the rom voluntarily. Without them you could only use MIUI in the languages supported by Xiaomi. If you want a new translation to be implemented consider starting translating by yourself. Maybe there are people you know or on this forum who are willing to help you. I can imagine that Latin Spanish doesn't differ a lot from normal Spanish so maybe you can take that as a base and you're already on your way.
no, no, no, i love the translation is really awesome, i want just config the system, for another apps like instagram or FB, who install the apps on spanish no latam.