Spesn, instaling root/Magisk?

SmallKittyPaws

Members
Oct 30, 2022
Hi, how do I install root with xiaomi.eu rom? I tried to do it myself following Magisk guidelines (patching boot.img) but ended up with fastboot loop "android rescue party trigger". Ended flashing back to stock global using MiFlash and again back to xiaomi.eu. Used OrangeFox recovery to install rom. Which had magic installation build in(?). But it was replaced to standard twrp by rom. I'm afraid to flash boot.img again (OrangeFox) just to end up in soft brick again. Please help. Last time I played with custom roms was when I had old and trusty redmi 3. A lot has changed since then and I'm kinda lost. Don't want to brick my phone...

Hi, how do I install root with xiaomi.eu rom? I tried to do it myself following Magisk guidelines (patching boot.img) but ended up with fastboot loop "android rescue party trigger". Ended flashing back to stock global using MiFlash and again back to xiaomi.eu. Used OrangeFox recovery to install rom. Which had magic installation build in(?). But it was replaced to standard twrp by rom. I'm afraid to flash boot.img again (OrangeFox) just to end up in soft brick again. Please help. Last time I played with custom roms was when I had old and trusty redmi 3. A lot has changed since then and I'm kinda lost. Don't want to brick my phone...
Format data after ROM install and then patch boot.img.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/recovery-for-xiaomi-devices/files/spes/

Last edited:

iam using miui v13.0.5.0 SGKMIXM by xiaomi.eu on my redmi note 11 nfc,i didnt flash any patched boot.img,just flashed TWRP recovery,then in TWRP-advanced-flash current recovery,then reboot phone back to recovery,then flash latest Magisk,then format data,then reboot to system,everything works good,phone is rooted.Rom should be installed in slot A.

iam using miui v13.0.5.0 SGKMIXM by xiaomi.eu on my redmi note 11 nfc,i didnt flash any patched boot.img,just flashed TWRP recovery,then in TWRP-advanced-flash current recovery,then reboot phone back to recovery,then flash latest Magisk,then format data,then reboot to system,everything works good,phone is rooted.Rom should be installed in slot A.
I have 13.0.4 and Android 12 installed. Does your guide also work with Android 12?

Gesendet von meinem 2201116SG mit Tapatalk