Stable For Mido Not Certified By Google

Amrod_Ringeril

Members
Jun 28, 2017
Hi guys!!

Finally we have received the first xiaomi.eu stable release for our redmi note 4X/4 global. Really appreciated.

So far, everything is working like a charm, but the device is not certified by google at play store. Meaning we are not able to install/update several apps.

While I was waiting for the stable, I used both the stable global from miui.com and the developer from xiaomi.eu, and both were google certified.

Let's hope it will be fixed in the next release.

Hi guys!!

Finally we have received the first xiaomi.eu stable release for our redmi note 4X/4 global. Really appreciated.

So far, everything is working like a charm, but the device is not certified by google at play store. Meaning we are not able to install/update several apps.

While I was waiting for the stable, I used both the stable global from miui.com and the developer from xiaomi.eu, and both were google certified.

Let's hope it will be fixed in the next release.
Try un installing playstore updates to see if it is OK after downloading new ones

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Try un installing playstore updates to see if it is OK after downloading new ones

Just did it, reverted to the original. Once reverted, still no certified. Once updated, same as before. :-(

i´m new in xiaomi.eu. i already have my phone all set with my acounts and apps. Do i have to set all over again?

Hi guys, i am new to Xiaomi and hope next week to get my Note 4 with Qualcomm soc. Only my language (Dutch) isn't in the global rom, so i want to flash an eu rom.
My problem is that i don't know which rom to download, because there are so much !
Who can point me in the right direction ?
Thank you.

Ok, thank you ingbrzy.
So i think i have to download this one : ***androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195913298 ?
And it includes all languages, special Dutch ?

So this is the one i have to use : androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120746087 ?
Thanks for your patience.

Ok, thank you ingbrzy. I nearly downloaded the wrong rom ?
Again thank you and have a nice weekend.

I saw that you have Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm (mido). Like me.
For me it works, so I think it is correct and you need ...745425885120746087
@ingbrzy: You made mistake proposing file for nikel, don't you?

Well guys, now i'm more confused then i was before ! I bought this one and expect it next week :
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4G Phablet Android 6.0 5.5 inch Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz Fingerprint Scanner 5.0MP + 13.0MP Cameras
Main Features:
Display: 5.5 inch FHD 2.5D Arc screen
CPU: Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz
GPU: Adreno 506
System: Android 6.0 ( MIUI 8.1 )
Camera: rear camera 13.0MP with AF and flashlight + front camera 5.0MP
Bluetooth: 4.2
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Infrared, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, Micro SIM + Nano SIM cards
Network:
2G: GSM B2/3/5/8
3G: WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8
4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20 TD-LTE B38/B40

Which rom is truly the correct (and the latest) rom for this Note 4 with Dutch language inside ?

Well guys, now i'm more confused then i was before ! I bought this one and expect it next week :
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4G Phablet Android 6.0 5.5 inch Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz Fingerprint Scanner 5.0MP + 13.0MP Cameras
Main Features:
Display: 5.5 inch FHD 2.5D Arc screen
CPU: Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz
GPU: Adreno 506
System: Android 6.0 ( MIUI 8.1 )
Camera: rear camera 13.0MP with AF and flashlight + front camera 5.0MP
Bluetooth: 4.2
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Infrared, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, Micro SIM + Nano SIM cards
Network:
2G: GSM B2/3/5/8
3G: WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8
4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20 TD-LTE B38/B40

Which rom is truly the correct (and the latest) rom for this Note 4 with Dutch language inside ?
HMN4X Rom, 7.7.6 is very good.