Stable Rom For Redmi Note 3 Peo

paolinjo

Members
Feb 19, 2016
Hi at all
I have MI Note 3 Pro (kenzo).
I'm choosing to install stable instead dev version.
is the last available stable ROM for it the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V8.0.5.0.LHOCNDG_v8-5.1.zip file ?
can you suggest the best ROM for Kenzo device ?

tks a lot

Hi at all
I have MI Note 3 Pro (kenzo).
I'm choosing to install stable instead dev version.
is the last available stable ROM for it the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V8.0.5.0.LHOCNDG_v8-5.1.zip file ?
can you suggest the best ROM for Kenzo device ?

tks a lot

Hi,
At the moment that is the last one.
But soon we will get a Marshmallow stable version 8.1....
We just need wait that China release it...

yeah what ur saying is acceptable but the recent chineese built was just a security patch and not the complete update but the global dev is gud udpate wnt we get rom from it or have to wait for chineese built ?

Tks at all
@Pitada. Installing now this release to update the next is not required to swipe device, right?
From dev to stable it is need.
Tks

Tks at all
@Pitada. Installing now this release to update the next is not required to swipe device, right?
From dev to stable it is need.
Tks

Sorry but I' m not the right person to answer that question... I m not any Android expert.
Since I have the twrp, I just download the zip update file and use the updater MiUi app, then the update is automatic ( I don't know if does wipes, dakviks or chaches or something else). In the end I have the update, without any conflit. I don't know if will be the same when we change to marshmallow...

yeah what ur saying is acceptable but the recent chineese built was just a security patch and not the complete update but the global dev is gud udpate wnt we get rom from it or have to wait for chineese built ?

I think you can use the global rom.
I just want the China rom because the Xiaomi.eu team use only the China rom and translate it to portuguese

Edit: Don' t ask me why, but the marshmallow version is already released by Xiaomi.eu

Last edited:
A few questions from a newbie...
I'm with BL locked and Miui 8 Global stable but I'd like to test and use the EU Rom. It seams that with BL unlock some security features provided by Xiomi became unsupported, one of that, the find device feature. Is that true? The phone will be unsupported by Xiaomi? As I saw in an diagonal reading if I lock BL again is no way to update the eu Rom..is this right?

A few questions from a newbie...
I'm with BL locked and Miui 8 Global stable but I'd like to test and use the EU Rom. It seams that with BL unlock some security features provided by Xiomi became unsupported, one of that, the find device feature. Is that true? The phone will be unsupported by Xiaomi? As I saw in an diagonal reading if I lock BL again is no way to update the eu Rom..is this right?
Yeah what u say is correct...
But even sometimes with unlocked bootloader I face this problem all this is Cox of.some security patch in the EU from is not supporting but if u have noticed not all versions of rom suffer this problem so try those versions which don't have these problems