Step By Step Guide To Flash Intern. Stable Rom And Then Greek Developer Rom For A Locked Bootloader

nikpsar

Members
Sep 5, 2016
I bought a month ago Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Kenzo with Qualcomm/ snapdragon Octa-Core 4G Phone 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM with Android version 5.1.1LMY47V and Android security patch level 2016-08-01.

Originally I had a MIUI version (7) with greek language supported but an update was done (when I connected mobile to PC -using the MIPC suite) and now I have the MIUI version MIUI 8.0 stable (V8.0.1.0.LHOCNDG) that supports only English and Chinese languages so it is very difficult to wotk (the applications are all in chinese).
FYI: After this upgrade the bootloader of mobile phone is locked as it was expected (I checked it).
I would like to use a MIUI V8 version that can support Greek language and I understood that the way to do it is to flash the stable international ROM first and the the greek developer ROM (available in the Greek Xiaomi forum).
But what is the right order of teps and when should I unlock the bootloader?
First to flash the international V8 MIUI stable, then unlock the phone (by doing an application to you) and finally flash the greek developer ROM (for MIUI V8)?
I would appreciate If yould elaborate and describe (with existing guideline) the steps to follow.
I know that in order to unlock I have to do it via a request to you.

Here I would like to mention another one issue.

When the upgade to MIUI V8 was done in my phone a MI account was created that was associated to my phone with (MI account id: 1********815) but this accouint wasn't created in the right way (lot's of requested info was in chineses so I didn't know what to do).
Via MIPCSUITE I created afterwards a MI account that is associated to another phone (I couldn't use the number of SIM card that is in Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 because I got message that this mobile number is associated to another MI account). In this new MI account I created in MIPCSUITE I have all right info (right email account, personal data etc) This MI account id is 1******019).

I think before trying to upload any ROM I have to use the right MIaccount in my mobile phone.So to delete the userid 1*******815 and associate the mobile phone to the right account: 1*****019. Or vice versa. How this can be done?

Baseband version -8976_GEN_PACK-1.60150.2.63218.1
Kernel version 3.10.73-perf-g05a0c8a
CPU Hexa Core Max1.8Ghz