Step-by-step Guide To Install Miuiv7.2

Postbantania

Members
Apr 3, 2016
I'm not familiar to Android phones
Is there a step-by-step guide available to install MIUIv7.2 on a Ziaomie Mi4c ?

Idiot proof ?

I already installed the app Flashyfy on my Phone

Well it isn't just that simple...firstly is your bootloader locked ? Go to the Updater app and tap the three dots top right and reboot to recovery mode and take note of the recovery you have installed...if you see something that looks like your phone with a USB cord then your bootloader is locked and you will need to request an unlock code.. if you see TWRP recovery or Mi Recovery we can proceed from there.... give it a look ...

I can reboot to recovery mode (Mi-Recovery 2.0.1) then 4 options Reboot-Wipe&Reset-Install update.zip-Power Off
By the way the installed version is MIUI7.0.4(LXKCNCI)

Well it isn't just that simple...firstly is your bootloader locked ? Go to the Updater app and tap the three dots top right and reboot to recovery mode and take note of the recovery you have installed...if you see something that looks like your phone with a USB cord then your bootloader is locked and you will need to request an unlock code.. if you see TWRP recovery or Mi Recovery we can proceed from there.... give it a look ...

Downloaded MIUI 7.2.5 Hermes to the Phone. During installation Error message update.zip signature verification failed

Good catch...I overlooked that.... thanks

After updating from MIUI7.0.4.0 to MIUI7.2.4.0 the Google Play Store App is lost, Also the Gmail App is no long availabl

Ho can i go back to the factory setting MIUI7.0.4.0 ??? and then installing the Libra Update ???

The Google Play Store issue is fixed, thank you ! But Installing the MIUI7.0.4.0 with the Updater App gives the ERROR Can't verify update. It lookes like I can't get into the revory mode ? HELP. Do I have to fastboot with MiFlash ??

The Google Play Store issue is fixed, thank you ! But Installing the MIUI7.0.4.0 with the Updater App gives the ERROR Can't verify update. It lookes like I can't get into the revory mode ? HELP. Do I have to fastboot with MiFlash ??

I think that you locked your bootloader with that update... What version of 7.2.4.0 did u use? Global or .EU?

I think that you locked your bootloader with that update... What version of 7.2.4.0 did u use? Global or .EU?

MIUI 7.2.4.0 (LXKCNDA) With 3 language options Chines1?-Chinese2?-English I think this is a Global ROM, but I need a EU ROM. By the way what is a locked bootloader ?

Yep, almost certain u locked your bootloader. The bootloader is a protection on the software that prevents you to flash other ROM's on the mobile... Without an unlocked bootloader u're stuck on the ROM u have...

U need to try and unlock it either asking Xiaomi for a unlock code or trying the method explained in the MIUI forums.

Search for: [Tools, Tips & Tutorials] How to unlock your Xiaomi Mi4c without unlock code

Tried it a few days ago with 6.4.7 global and it worked just fine, just remember to backup the data and do factory reset on the ROM u have atm.

After unlocking it's just flash twrp and then the ROM u want.