New Still No 5G using the MI 10 Pro.

deuse

Members
Jan 16, 2014
I have flashed the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_20.12.10_v12-11.zip a few times.

But I never get 5G. I am in a 5G area but the phone does not pick it up. I am on the Three net work.
It stays on Band 3 which is 4G.

I have picked 5G from the sim settings.
And I have only 1 sim card in slot 1.

Anything I can do?

Thank you for your time.

So does anyone know how I can get back to CMI stock rom to see if it's the phone or the EU rom?

Thanks

Maybe it's xiaomi that's stopping them?
Or some rule or other. It's very strange.
It might be a simple misconfiguration of carrier settings. I doubt the eu rom modifies the actual modem firmware so it might just not 'know' that ee/t-mobile/whatever support 5g and so does not enable it.

It might be a simple misconfiguration of carrier settings. I doubt the eu rom modifies the actual modem firmware so it might just not 'know' that ee/t-mobile/whatever support 5g and so does not enable it.

Any way to check this?
Thank you

Just had a thought.
When I bought the phone, someone had already logged in to google as it took me ages to setup my phone.
I did get £100 back from the seller.

Maybe they messed around with the secrets menu?

Last edited:
Exactly that. However, if we do switch to either Global or EEA configuration, it will make SIM 2 slot unusable.

There are Global stock ROM variants supporting 2 SIMs, eg. Indian one.

If someone wants to try 5G dual SIM support...

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro Xiaomi.EU 12.1.3