Strange behavior under Fastboot

Cain_enD

Members
Mar 17, 2018
Hello I recently bought redmi Note 5 Pro 4/64 SD636 from Banggood.
Phone came in original box with i suppose manufacture foil on it, so it gives me filling that is originally packed untouched etc. with original ROM.
I switch it on and saw Mi UNLOCKED .... strange... it boot up to system. Everything looks fine Global ROM. Update to 10.2.1.0(OEIMIXM) was waiting to do so i done that.
I have log to my Mi account set Debugging USB on check that my account is bound to the phone (seems it was).
I get to fastboot mode said hello to Mito on screen and i try to hit some standard commands like: fastboot devices to see it is connected (that worked). fastboot getvar all to see state in witch phone is at the moment...and... i get error command FAILED...but...after hitting these same command tree time in a row it is working... every 3rd try end with success and if i wont change command it getting succeed every time. If a change command to different one, again every 3rd try end with success .

It try to hook up fastboot with my MI6 and no such an behavior.
I switch between PC and USB ports (all USB are 3.0) same behavior, RN5PRO every 3rd pass, MI6 no issues.

I use win10 pro x64
Minimal ADB and Fastboot

I read that USB 3.0 may have some reasons here but that doesn't explain why mi6 is working normally.

RN5PRO is ANTI 4
fastboot getvall product gives me Whyred.

I just not sure is that phone is UNLOCKED Or fake BL unlock??
Or even can i flash TWRP with so unstable connection

Any thoughts?