Strange issue in Google Store

pjovp

Members
Aug 5, 2011
Hello,

Without any reason my google store is showing like this:

Untitled-1_zps73974e0c.jpg

Everything is showing with that horrible black background and I have run out of ideas to fix this.
I have flashed new rom, restored backups, clear market settings, etc etc but always endup showing as is.
What can it be or does anyone make a clue to solve this?

Thanks

Hello,

Without any reason my google store is showing like this:

Untitled-1_zps73974e0c.jpg

Everything is showing with that horrible black background and I have run out of ideas to fix this.
I have flashed new rom, restored backups, clear market settings, etc etc but always endup showing as is.
What can it be or does anyone make a clue to solve this?

Thanks
Same issue for me with rom custom ultimate 4.4.20

so looks like its happening with all roms.
I have tried several versions, by clean install and restoring backups and the issues is always there so I presume that Google has change something in the store that is conflicting with the roms of this phone....

I downloaded and installed/replace the play store by an older version (4.6.16) and look like it solved the issue.

not that looks like a misbehaviour, as it clear looks bad, therefore I don't think that is something official.
I believe its a conflict with our phone or roms.

View attachment 8037 View attachment 8037 View attachment 8037 View attachment 8037
not that looks like a misbehaviour, as it clear looks bad, therefore I don't think that is something official.
I believe its a conflict with our phone or roms.
For me now work with version 4.6.16
I solved it in this way
1 With root browser I saved the file /system/app/Phonesky.ak in sdcard
2 With titanium backup I uninstalled version 4.8.20 (Phonesky is deleted)
3 I restored Phonesky.apk in /system/app,
4 I installed version 4.6.6

now works with all the correct icons

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
you ddin't need to do all that. Just donwload an older version of Play Store and instl it normally and this replaces the version you had installed. Was what I did....

So the conflict is between the newest version of PlayStore and our phones/roms

you ddin't need to do all that. Just donwload an older version of Play Store and instl it normally and this replaces the version you had installed. Was what I did....

So the conflict is between the newest version of PlayStore and our phones/roms

If I do not do as indicated, it install automatically the version 4.8.20.

The normal installation of 4.6.16 fails, I must first uninstall the newest version 4.8.20

is it?

I installed normally and replaced the existent app.
I'm using miuiandroid stable 15.0.0

If I do not do as indicated, it install automatically the version 4.8.20.

The normal installation of 4.6.16 fails, I must first uninstall the newest version 4.8.20

It does not work after a while upgrade automatically to 4.8.20
To resolve this I moved the apk com.android.vending-1.apk in /system/app and changed the permissions to read-only.
For now it seems to work