Stuck After Flashing Rom

deixelhirsch

Members
Jan 18, 2018
After Unblocking, installing TWRP and flashing ROM I am stuck in the attached screen. Once I reboot the system after Flashing Mi5x, it will stay in this screen for ever. Waited already over 10 Hours. Is there anything I could try oder does anybody experienced this situation before?
Mi5€ was bought at MI Store in Beijing. It was packed and originally sealed
5b36de5cb9bff8375bb4252466278e34.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

After Unblocking, installing TWRP and flashing ROM I am stuck in the attached screen. Once I reboot the system after Flashing Mi5x, it will stay in this screen for ever. Waited already over 10 Hours. Is there anything I could try oder does anybody experienced this situation before?
Mi5€ was bought at MI Store in Beijing. It was packed and originally sealed
5b36de5cb9bff8375bb4252466278e34.jpg

Anybody having similar problems? Any ideas to solve it? Any additional information needed to help?

At first, you have to disassemble your device and find a test point.
en.miui.com/thread-844022-1-1.html

Had the same problem, once flashed the costum ROM. I read the topic below but my phone was a Tiffany, not an Oxygen. So i pushed Power and Vol -, to go in Fasboot mode, connected it to my PC, launch the command "fastboot boot twrp.img" (or recovery.img), and Wipe to factory reset, after 10min of booting it finally launch

Had the same problem, once flashed the costum ROM. I read the topic below but my phone was a Tiffany, not an Oxygen. So i pushed Power and Vol -, to go in Fasboot mode, connected it to my PC, launch the command "fastboot boot twrp.img" (or recovery.img), and Wipe to factory reset, after 10min of booting it finally launch
How did you know that your phone is a Tiffany and not an Oxygen?
Where did you launch the mentioned commands?

How did you know that your phone is a Tiffany and not an Oxygen?
Where did you launch the mentioned commands?

To check bootloader type, type in fastboot:

fastboot getvar all

Mine is Tifanny

(bootloader) product:tiffany

I cant, i have my bootloader locked, and now i dont have ROM, how can i turn this?

For the Tiffany / Oxygen thing, i checked this topic en.miui.com/thread-840402-1-1.html
The command need to be launch in the ADB folder on your computer : Shift + right click in the ADB folder

I cant, i have my bootloader locked, and now i dont have ROM, how can i turn this?

Hum, if your bootloader is locked, how did you manage to flash a new ROM ?
Because i know how to unlocked the bootloader, but you need to acces the phone in order to do that

Hum, if your bootloader is locked, how did you manage to flash a new ROM ?
Because i know how to unlocked the bootloader, but you need to acces the phone in order to do that

I did not make it, i'm in the same situation as you. flashing Mi 5x Stable version Fastboost File with MiFlash takes only 1 second, when it should take more time.. how can i unlock the bootloader\install factory rom if u dont have any room?

Understood.
Will try it next week and will post the result here.

I did not make it, i'm in the same situation as you. flashing Mi 5x Stable version Fastboost File with MiFlash takes only 1 second, when it should take more time.. how can i unlock the bootloader\install factory rom if u dont have any room?
Are you in a bootloop or do you have access to the Chineese/English phone ?
If you are in bootloop, can you factory reset your phone with fastboot ?

Bootloop describes probably best my current situation. The phone stucks in the picture shown in my first post.
TWRP and Fastboot Mode are accessible.

Do I need to wipe all data from the phone via TWRP?

Bootloop describes probably best my current situation. The phone stucks in the picture shown in my first post.
TWRP and Fastboot Mode are accessible.

Do I need to wipe all data from the phone via TWRP?

I was talking to LinkinParkBoy ^^' But yes you too have to wipe all data with TWRP

My default Rom was Chinese\English maybe fake one, i unlocked my phone and installed trwp and then, i installed Miui global.
After the reboots, says "The system has been Destroyed".

Now i dont have any rom, only locked fastboot.

I think i need to do the test-point method. So i can able flash as "COM" inside Mi Flash

Aoutch, i do not encountered this issue so i wont be able to help you ^^' the other topic with the test point is for you i guess

Finally solved.
After Flashing the latest version it worked.
Thanks for the support.