Stuck in bootloop, phone won't flash, need help

TIIITAN

Members
Sep 15, 2020
Hello, a few hours ago I delt the need to download Google Pay, but it wouldn't let me use it as my phone (Redmi Note 8 Pro) is not "Play Protect Certified". Fair enough I then look on the Internet and find a way to bypass this restriction using something called "Magisk". Next thing I know : I need to install it from recovery mode; by going into the default recovery mode of the phone, it turns out that I can't use it for that purpose : I need TWRP. I find some Idian tutorial on YouTube and try to flash TWRP (I don't know if that is the right word for it) and find myself STUCK in something that I believe is called a bootloop (where my phone keeps on booting).

After some researches, it seems like there is not much to do appart from flashing a new rom (not sure about that neither). So I tried to use MiFlash as well a 2,9 Go file that I hope is the right one for my phone but it simply doesn't work. First I come across "error:Not catch checkpoint", find something on the internet telling me to delete the Checkpoint line in the configuration menu of MiFlash (seemed to have worked since the error does not appear anymore ??).

But when I hit the flash button on MiFlash, the progress bar goes straight up to 100%, the elapse time is 0s, status is "flash done" and result is "success" but no reboot of the phone, not a single change on the fastboot screen.

I have tried a few different version on MiFlash, all doing the exact same thing.

I feel so bad about myself for even consedering trying this in the first place. I really need my phone to work as soon as possible.

Thank you all in advance.

you have to start over from the beginning, here is a tutorial to install the twpr and magisk the tutorial is in Spanish but it works with the redmi note 8 pro, I am currently using it, there are 2 videos and the unlocking lasts 1 week so you can install twpr
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
second part

Hello, I used Miflash with the phone intact, as when I bought it new, I did not have the bootloader open so I opened developer options, select the OEM unlock option, after following the tutorial of the first video, the second indicates how to install the TWRP and magisk manager but remember that the bootloader unlocking process is 1 week

Now if you cannot enter the operating system, I recommend this other video, it is to restore the cell phone as new
Depending on the operating system you have, it will give you where to download right there, if you want a previous version it would be this page www.xiaomifirmwareupdater.com here you find the previous ROMs I wish you a lot of patience and luck

One more thing, you have to remember what operating system you had, China, India, global, etc. It is also important to know that MIUI had 10, 11 or 12, the Android is important at the same time 9, 10 and lastly and very carefully, download the one that says "fastboot", not the one that says "recovery", as I mentioned, be careful with that

I'm in the same situation... After unlock the bootloader and flash a xiomi.eu wrong...bootloop!!!

No recovery and no fastboot

My Is Note8T

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 9 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk