Stuck in fastboot after factory reset

Frits28

Members
Aug 24, 2015
Over the years I had several Xiaomi phones. Always a pleasure. But the Xiaomi mi 10 is a complete failure. A lot of trouble with all the rom's I tried so far.
After the last ota I wasn't satisfied and tried to go back to 12.0.8. That one is working quite good. But no change to downgrade without trouble. In the end I tried a factory reset. Of course it ended in a fastboot bootloop. Again I can spend several hours to make the mi 10 working again. And for sure I,m done with Xiaomi. As soon as it's working again it will be a bargain on eBay. It's a pity but no Xiaomi for me again.

Reactions: sdfre3
Did you try to go back from a11 because 12.0.8. is a10 if I am not wrong. Off course you need to format data and not just factory reset.

I can confirm the latest few weeks the updates for umi and cmi are problems.... But if you read about it then skip them or deal with the problems
. Good luck

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 10 Pro met Tapatalk

Did you try to go back from a11 because 12.0.8. is a10 if I am not wrong. Off course you need to format data and not just factory reset.

I can confirm the latest few weeks the updates for umi and cmi are problems.... But if you read about it then skip them or deal with the problems
. Good luck

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 10 Pro met Tapatalk
Thnx Marcel, you're right, I have to deal with it. But what is irritating is that I installed an update which was offered by the update app from my mi 10. Now it seems that updates offered as stable needs investigation first. That's in my opinion not how it used to be.

By the way, my phone is working fine again. I'll stay at 12.0.8 for a while.

Reactions: marcel112