Sudden reboot

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 2 / Mi 2S' started by ibrido8, Sep 19, 2013.

1. ibrido8

ibrido8Members

May 20, 2013
    Male
    Italy
    Hi, my device (mi2s 32gb 3.8.16 multilang) sometimes reboots itself and I find my phone on the "insert PIN" screen......And I notice a 3-4% loss of the battery .
    It happens randomly and I don't know why (sometimes twice a day, sometimes once a week).
    It happened also in previous version of miui multilang I put on it.
    I tried to change the performance battery but it doesn't seem to influence the problem because it happens again.
    I already did all kind of wipe....in default recovery.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Rummy

RummyMembers

Aug 22, 2013
    Male
    Mechanic
    Bedfordshire
    I just got my Mi2S on Monday and since then it has been doing these weird reboots. It's the same story here, somedays it happens a few times and other days none. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3. kokotas

kokotasMembers

Feb 23, 2013
    Male
    My friend's mi2s 16gb, using last week's multilanguage rom, does that as well. He just received it last week. Could it be a defective batch?

4. Rabby

RabbyMembers

Dec 8, 2011
    Male
    Hungary
    The same for me (32GB, VODAFONE, Hungary).
    It seems like that it happens when the network switches from 3G to 2G and back... Now I use my phone allways on 2G and just turn 3G on if I really need it, it helped a lot, but I don't think it should work like this! :(

5. Krisium

KrisiumMembers

Jan 6, 2014
    Male
    Skerries, Dublin
    Have same problem on my new mi2s 32gb. Rebooting all the time. Some times just wakeing up and restarting. But what i found out is: when phone is charging is never happening. Think about bad battery. Tomorrow will test on different battery and let you know guys.