Suddenly getting ads

ElGris

Members
Jul 17, 2021
Hello. I have a mi 9t pro. Had it around 4 months now, one of the first things I did was install a rom from here "MIUI EU 12.5 " and it has been fine, but for some reason as of 3 days ago I am now getting ads in my notification bar and I do not know why. I have not installed anything in quite a long time so it cant be the result of anything intrusive or some questionable app.

Is this normal? anyone more knowledgable than myself have any idea why it has just started after months of nothing?

Thank you

Hello. I have a mi 9t pro. Had it around 4 months now, one of the first things I did was install a rom from here "MIUI EU 12.5 " and it has been fine, but for some reason as of 3 days ago I am now getting ads in my notification bar and I do not know why. I have not installed anything in quite a long time so it cant be the result of anything intrusive or some questionable app.

Is this normal? anyone more knowledgable than myself have any idea why it has just started after months of nothing?

Thank you
Cant help you, i just can say, in eu stable rom 12.5.17.0 i have no ads on my Mi 11 ultra.
And if i ever get it, i buy another brand... Its the worst thing Xiaomi ever did.

Hope you can get rid of this ridiculous spam.

Sendt fra min M2102K1C med Tapatalk