Super Update For Miui Stabile?

I use it with the latest developer ROM, awesome see screenshot. In combination with battery 360.

66fbb04852d32b029ef37ae39fd79aa0.jpg

Send from my Redmi Note 4 @ MIUI V8 6.12.29 by Xiaomi.eu

I'm currently testing on Xiaomi.EU 6.12.22 ROM. 12 hours from now I will report

Great news... Was a little disappointed because of the battery life but 10 hours screen on time sounds fabolous :)

But not impossible... Tested the aosp rom from cofface with the latest patch an with this i get 9 hours sot in mixed use...
I do not think playing with 3D games, YouTube and chatting to can do 10 hours of heated screen and at the AOSP ROMs are stock roms whitout options that force you to use external apps ...
MIUI is No. 1....and xiaomi is not xiaomi whitout MIUI

Yesterday, with the latest MIUI 6:12:29, I did 7h screen with intensive use ... it seems to me enough

Installed the patch with the latest eu weekly... Had some serious problems with play services. Always forced closes... Now I test the patch with the latest global stable 8.1.2.0... Give my feedback in the next few days!

Edit: with this Combo I get only 2900 points at geekbench multiscore... With aosp from cofface it was about 4200 points... And this confirm my feeling... Feels a bit slow and laggy! What ist your expirience with?

Last edited:
This patch actually improved a little bit a few things, I'm using latest weekly. In geek bench test the results are great, I'm having a little bit more on single and multi core, around 1600 and 4300, so it's a slight improvement... Same thing on SOT, I'm having almost 7 hours on, again a slight improvement, I used to have 6 hours. It really depends on what you do with your phone, in my case these are great results, I game a lot, always connected to internet, almost heavy usage, used to have a LG G4 and a Flex2, and had no more than 3 hours... Before I had a Galaxy Note 3 and had 4 hours... So I'm really happy with these numbers!

I can really recommend this patch! After I deleted the adware app the performance is good. Not spectacular but fast enough! In a mixed use with firefox mail YouTube and soccer streaming I get about 8 hours screen on time. Why xiaomi can't implement these improvements to their own firmware? That's a shame! In my opinion they released too much devices last year and aren't able to care about a good optimized software base for each device!

Ciao ragazzi,
ma quindi voi consigliate questa patch?
Al momento sto provando la 6.12.29 di ********, potrei flashare su questa oppure mi conviene ritornare sulla xiaomi.eu?
Cosa succede quando si aggiorna la rom developer? Va ri-flashata la patch ogni volta?
Grazie
---
Hi guys,
do you recommend this patch?
Bow I am trying 6.12.29 by ********, can i flash this patch on this version? Or should I return to xiaomi.eu?

What happens when you upgrade the developer Rom? It goes re-flash the patch every time?
Thank you

I patched over 6.12.29 and after I cant enter in my rom: when should be the sim pasword I received errors. Over the 8.1.6.0 I didn' t receive any errors but I my case the phone was solwly and I didn't sow any improvment of the battery. I speak about xiaomi.eu roms.

Azz !!! So I'm alright without patch, soon be leaving to work and I would not risk it.
thanks

I tried this patch many times on many builds, and it always seemed like more trouble than it is worth. I continually ran into issues, either with no sim card detected, apps FC'ing, and performance issues. I would advise against it, but that is just my opinion.

Reactions: Akkuolina
My conclusion is the same. I am on the newest 7.1.5 and so far it has the best battery performance without any mods. I have GSM signal standby in 3g and 2g. Over 6 hours SOT, of course depending on your usage.

I've tested this mod on latest stable and on 7.1.5 and it usually brought nothing better than "weird" phone functionality.
Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Akkuolina
My conclusion is the same. I am on the newest 7.1.5 and so far it has the best battery performance without any mods. I have GSM signal standby in 3g and 2g. Over 6 hours SOT, of course depending on your usage.

I've tested this mod on latest stable and on 7.1.5 and it usually brought nothing better than "weird" phone functionality.

Is your SIM card 4G capable? Just wondering if 7.1.5 features the new modem which apparently stops the 3G SIM signal drain.

@up
Yup, it's 4G compatible. It seems indeed it features this new modem. As a result I don't recommend flashing signal fix on this rom. It resulted in even worst battery stats. Maybe beacuse I combined it with this big update which u can find in different topic.

Reactions: gg333
@up
Yup, it's 4G compatible. It seems indeed it features this new modem. As a result I don't recommend flashing signal fix on this rom. It resulted in even worst battery stats. Maybe beacuse I combined it with this big update which u can find in different topic.

Thanks, I think I will order a replacement sim from my network provider. They only started offering 4G in November and I got my SIM a few months before so thinking it may be 3G only. As I got the massive cell standby drain previously and the twrp flashable fix (2 zips) helped me a lot. But it would be good not to have to flash the fix, it hasnt been updated for the latest ROMs and so I have been reluctant to update just yet.

I would recommend an update to 7.1.5 :) best performance so far in my opinion and best battery results without any fixes.

Reactions: Akkuolina and gg333
I also confirm that with the latest rom 7.1.5 the battery management has improved a lot without any mod/patch.
Now for me 16% remain, 22 hours on battery and 5.30 hours of Sot
Better that way.... ;)