Supersu Information

Stefano131270

Members
Oct 4, 2015
Hello everyone, I installed using a guide TWRP recovery and supersu, then to test your I read to download to play store root checker. Within supersu see only root checker, how can I give permission to applications supersu? those who manage now? thanks for collaboration.

Ciao a tutti, ho installato utilizzando una quida TWRP recovery e supersu, poi per verificare il funzionamento ho letto di scaricare da play store root checker. All'interno di supersu vedo solo root checker, come faccio a concedere il permesso alle applicazioni a supersu? chi le gestisce adesso? grazie per la collaborazione.

Did you flashed supersu binary file (the .zip file from recovery) or only the app?
If you installed only the app, go to security > permissions > root permissions, and give it root permissions.
Then when an app needs the root permissions there will be a popup of SuperSU that ask for root permissions. Apps that doesn't need root won't show

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Reactions: Stefano131270
Did you flashed supersu binary file (the .zip file from recovery) or only the app?
If you installed only the app, go to security > permissions > root permissions, and give it root permissions.
Then when an app needs the root permissions there will be a popup of SuperSU that ask for root permissions. Apps that doesn't need root won't show

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~
I installed supersu with TWRP