Switch from LineageOS to MIUI 11 - need help

lukesky333

Members
Jan 24, 2020
Hi,

I'm unhappy with some stuff at LineageOS and want switch back to MIUI 11.

What needs to be considered, what should I do?
Is it the same like from stock ROM, as described in the MIUI 11 thread?

Thanks a lot...

Hi,

I'm unhappy with some stuff at LineageOS and want switch back to MIUI 11.

What needs to be considered, what should I do?
Is it the same like from stock ROM, as described in the MIUI 11 thread?

Thanks a lot...
best to refresh the phone flashing a fastboot miui rom and then move to EU rom via twrp.

Hey!
I am not that blind, but do you think I guess what phone model you have!!!!! You never mentioned it.
Sorry, I probably didn't express myself correctly. I wanted to know if there is an option in TWRP or anywhere else, where I can see which ROM (global, chinese, etc.) is used. I thought I've read, that it must be the same like the one that was installed by factory.

And I've a Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro...

Sorry, I probably didn't express myself correctly. I wanted to know if there is an option in TWRP or anywhere else, where I can see which ROM (global, chinese, etc.) is used. I thought I've read, that it must be the same like the one that was installed by factory.

And I've a Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro...
that's right!
But no large choice for this phone. Only one chinese dev is available at this site.
or here: for stable version

If you want to stay using TWRP, you can flash a stable EA or global. At your risk.
i don't know much.

that's right!
But no large choice for this phone. Only one chinese dev is available at this site.
or here: for stable version

Sorry, but this is the wrong device. I've the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (raphael) and not the "normal" Mi 9T (davinci).

If you want to stay using TWRP, you can flash a stable EA or global. At your risk.
i don't know much.

What do you mean with "stay using TWRP"? All I want to do is switching from LineageOS to MIUI from here. I've read, that it is necessary to flash a fastboot ROM first, is it right? Can I flash it with fastboot or do I need another tool? (I think TWRP is not the right tool for it?).

After flashing the MIUI ROM from here, I want to have TWRP on my phone.

Sorry, but this is the wrong device. I've the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (raphael) and not the "normal" Mi 9T (davinci).

What do you mean with "stay using TWRP"? All I want to do is switching from LineageOS to MIUI from here. I've read, that it is necessary to flash a fastboot ROM first, is it right? Can I flash it with fastboot or do I need another tool? (I think TWRP is not the right tool for it?).

After flashing the MIUI ROM from here, I want to have TWRP on my phone.
I gave you my answer post 2 here.
Use MIFLASH with fastbooot rom and then come to EU rom from the site here .

I gave you my answer post 2 here.
Use MIFLASH with fastbooot rom and then come to EU rom from the site here .

Yes, you did... Sorry...
But back to the "correct ROM"... How can I determine, which one is the correct one for my device? Can I simply use the Global ROM or does it have to match with my hardware? If yes, where can I get the information, which ROM is the correct one?

And which of the two links has the fastboot ROMs? MiFirm???

Sorry for asking a lot, but I don't want to brick my phone!!!

Last edited:
Yes, you did... Sorry...
But back to the "correct ROM"... How can I determine, which one is the correct one for my device? Can I simply use the Global ROM or does it have to match with my hardware? If yes, where can I get the information, which ROM is the correct one?

And which of the two links has the fastboot ROMs? MiFirm???

Sorry for asking a lot, but I don't want to brick my phone!!!
I understand your suspicion. But K20pro and Mi9Pro are at the same page.
Chinese stable

For global rom just move to second tab. If you receive a GLOBAL MI9 pro
MIFLASH has a guard advice in case of wrong rom use.

If you receive a GLOBAL MI9 pro MIFLASH has a guard advice in case of wrong rom use.

That sounds good.

One last question (hopefully :)):
Where can I download the official MiFlash tool? I've found a site with the last version from 2018...

That sounds good.

One last question (hopefully :)):
Where can I download the official MiFlash tool? I've found a site with the last version from 2018...
Not sure it has been updated since.
Check this link:
PS: take care to tick the good case and not to relock your bootloader!!!!