The bootloader of my POCO X3 Pro (vayu) could not be unlocked properly

ThoMpSon

Members
May 30, 2021
Hello, I just received my new POCO X3 Pro today to replace the Max 3 China version which I used for almost 3 years. Now I would like to install an eu version ROM for it.

Although I follow every steps in the tuition video, the unlock program in the computer still do not have any replies. IMG_20210531_210135.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210531_210225.jpg
    IMG_20210531_210225.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 439
Are you in fastboot mode?
Is "Android bootloader interface" driver installed in windows? open device manager and check for devices with a question/exclamation mark. if so, use windows update to install drivers.

Are you in fastboot mode?
Is "Android bootloader interface" driver installed in windows? open device manager and check for devices with a question/exclamation mark. if so, use windows update to install drivers.
I have already getting into fastboot model and the program for unlocking has been logged in and ready. However, seems like I missed the "Android bootloader interface", as I just following the instructions on the https://en.miui.com/unlock/ and the YouTube tuition. I may have a try later today after I installed the bootloader interface.

Reactions: HadiET
I think you have two options:
1. while your device is in fastboot mode and connected to your Pc, open windows update and press "check for updates" and when finished, look again for optional updates.
2. Extract the drivers you have downloaded to a folder. Open device manager and double click on android device which shows problem, in driver tab click on Update driver, choose Browse and point to the folder you have the drivers extracted in.

Also, I don't know if the drivers you have downloaded is compatible with xiaomi. Try searching google for "xiaomi fastboot driver"

Also, I don't know if the drivers you have downloaded is compatible with xiaomi. Try searching google for "xiaomi fastboot driver"
Thank you for your reply, I just found the bootloader available on my laptop, and now I just need to wait for a week for the final unlocking.
Thank you so much!

Attachments

• 2021-06-02.png
    2021-06-02.png
    280.2 KB · Views: 232
Reactions: HadiET
Thank you for your reply, I just found the bootloader available on my laptop, and now I just need to wait for a week for the final unlocking.
Thank you so much!
Me too! Just got the phone and I'm in the waiting process.
I don't invest in installing apps and configuring my phone for now, cause unlocking the bootloader will wipe the phone and I'll have to start over.