THE TRUE FACE OF FRAUDSTERS WITH EVIDENCES (IBUYGOU)

Today they wrote me that device is fixed and, as I expected, they requested some ransome to send device via DHL or else they may send via china mail...

Ask them youtube video to check everything is allright. They are working like this. İf you get faulty or unfixed phone after service they will want same thing from you and not correcting their mistakes

NX503A cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

wow, it turns out that ibuygou is a chinese online seller. Even chinese won't believe in those sellers, what an international joke.

I am not supporting any store. I know IBG sell genuine stuff. But service is like it is not exist..
Does anyone know any chinese seller, who care about after sale support, where warranty is not virtual? There is many sellers who sell genuine phones, but I never heard about anyone send phone back to repair and it back in reasonable time fixed? Xiaomi phones have a big problem with quality control, many of them is faulty straight from the box. In that case at least we can use PayPal to get money back

Tap tap from MI2

So, its about 4 days since I've received my MI2s from ibuygou.. They changed the touch panel.
So far neither ghost touches or panel responsiveness loss was experienced. The only thing to notice is that I had to paid for shipping to both ends.
Shipping took about 3 days to China(as I had tracking number to monitor) and about 5 days from China (i had no tracking number so don't really know when they send it).
Period from [we got your device] to [device is fixed] took 8 days.

I send an package to IBG, but they never picked up the parcel. The carrier couldn't deliver the package, do it again, but IBG wasn't 'home'. But also they never picked up it from the post office. Very bad business.

I just bought a Hongmi 1S from IBuyGou, the order just went from "pending" to "paid", literally two minutes ago. If I was aware of the things explained in this thread, I would have canceled the order. I hope to receive a functioning and brand new phone.

I just want to share my story with IBG, and I can tell I'm really satisfied with their job (no, I don't work for them :D).

At the beginning of february 2014, I ordered a Mi3, which was delivered about 2 weeks later in France. It took longer to deliver from Paris to Paris than from Hong-Kong to Paris ... Mi3 is actually in my hands, it's running great and no problem with it :)

At the beginning of may 2014, I decided to buy a Mi2s for my girlfriend. Phone was sent 2 days after paiment via DHL, but was stolen later in Paris by the DHL deliverer :(. DHL paid for new phone to be sent, IBG did not argue with that, I asked them to send the new phone via FedEx (I don't trust DHL anymore) and the phone was delivered 1 week later, same color as first ordered, with a nice wraping paper of Effeil tower :).

All the contacts I had with IBG after-sale service was kind and went nicely. If I had to buy another Xiaomi device, I'll surely suggest to buy from IBG as it is a trusted seller here, in France.

I just bought a Hongmi 1S from IBuyGou, the order just went from "pending" to "paid", literally two minutes ago. If I was aware of the things explained in this thread, I would have canceled the order. I hope to receive a functioning and brand new phone.
this thread is about their after sale service. i can see that you didnt read op. i didnt write about my first order. everything was allright, coustomer service was giving fast answers, there was a fast delivery. when your phone broken or somethingelse (i hope dont live this) you will meet them better. everything in op are about aftersale service of ibuygou

Nexus 5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: deini
this thread is about their after sale service. i can see that you didnt read op. i didnt write about my first order. everything was allright, coustomer service was giving fast answers, there was a fast delivery. when your phone broken or somethingelse (i hope dont live this) you will meet them better. everything in op are about aftersale service of ibuygou.
i have paid more than 120$ and i have a broken mi2 at the moment

this thread is about their after sale service. i can see that you didnt read op. i didnt write about my first order. everything was allright, coustomer service was giving fast answers, there was a fast delivery. when your phone broken or somethingelse (i hope dont live this) you will meet them better. everything in op are about aftersale service of ibuygou

Yes mate I read the OP, but nevertheless I'm not so happy to give my money to people who act like that with their customers. AND, if someone is so dishonest in the after sale service, thinking they can try to fraud you as soon as they can it's not so out question.

WTF!!!!! Here comes the condors!

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Edit: it seems that they deleted the answer lol

Last edited:
I ordered one of those a couple of weeks ago and it hasn't gone well.
They sent me the old (outdated) model and now they're trying to get me to pay for another one and sell this one to someone else myself to get my money back. They did offer me $15 in store credit though. How kind :rolleyes:

I originally believed that they sent it by accident but now I'm not too sure. I offered to buy this one for £80 as that is all I've got (works out about right once you take off how much it would cost to return it etc.), but they never even responded to the offer. I'd at least expect them to try and haggle for a higher price on it but it seems that they are only interested in getting me to pay full price for a phone that I didn't even want.

I hope your order goes better than mine, but if you receive one of the older models then chances are it wasn't by accident. It looks to me like they are trying to get rid of old stock and are purposely making it difficult to return stuff.
Good luck :)

I might create a new thread and post the emails for people to read through. It would be nice to see what others think about it.

TBH, when I've been dealing with warranty repair with them, it wasnt easy too. I have been lucky, to get my phone back fixed. learned feom that, and from conversations with them, how buying in china looks like. I read a lot about it online. In most cases, they service finish when they sell u the product. That is it. If u are protected by aliexpres's escrow, or paypal, they will more careful as u can claim money back. IbG try looks good, but at the end of the day tgey are Chinese.

My experience is - want service and warranty, buy in europe. Want cheap, but can agreed for no service, there it is chinese market.

Tap tap from MI2

Reactions: David Turner