Thinking to order Mi11 Pro from Asia with CN/ENG ROM // Any issue to flash xiaomi.eu ROM myself?

moskito99

Members
Oct 4, 2021
Thinking to order Mi11 Pro from Asia with CN/ENG ROM // Any issue to flash xiaomi.eu ROM myself?

Im asking because with standard ROM it is 30 EUR cheaper. I wanted to put xiaomi.eu rom myself :)

I ordered and received my Mi 11 PRO with CN rom this Monday, waiting 168 hours for bootloader unlock. So I will be able to report if there's any issue when I flash it on next Monday. But I think there will be no issues

I have flashed my Mi 11 Pro and have been using it since Monday. The flashing process was quick and easy and I faced no issues changing from stock MIUI rom to Xiaomi.eu rom.

For me personally, I am not experiencing any bugs but if you check the Mi 11 forum you can see if any of the bugs will affect you. I don't use NFC for payments but I do use it for NFC tags and it is working normally. My banking app is working and Google services too.

Battery life is okay but I think mine is draining faster because I use 120hz and WQHD+ all the time.