Touch Problem

D_Ash77

Members
Feb 4, 2017
Hello, I bought Mi5 about 2 weeks ago and I found a problem witch touch (both screen and buttons). From time to time the touch is losing smoothness and starts "breaking". I attached photo of spiral drawn during that.
It starts random. Sometimes after night, sometimes several times in a day, sometimes it's working good for 2 days.
After reboot everything back to normal.
What it might be?
MIUI 8.

Greetings,
Daniel.

Attachments

• IMG_20170204_130905-min.jpg
    IMG_20170204_130905-min.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 398
What is exactly your MIUI version, can you upload your screen shot from 'about phone' ?

That's it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-04-15-05-01-172_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-04-15-05-01-172_com.android.settings.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 388
Same problem here without a solution... I tried several ROMs and firmware but no fix. Maybe hardware failure!

Enviado do meu MI 5 através de Tapatalk

That's it.
this is official global rom, same as mine.
can you reflash your mi5 with miflash (make a miui backup before) and see if problem is still there just after fresh install, without data restore at first ?

indeed
Same problem here without a solution... I tried several ROMs and firmware but no fix. Maybe hardware failure!

indeed, could be, let's see a fresh miflash install first.

For me clean flash doesnt work neither! Now i'm running Slim ROM and everything Ok in 3 days! Its a Aosp based ROM! Others like miui or lineage OS always have touch problems in few hours! Very strange...

I have this problem too, tried global stable and dev, european global and beta, and the last one was the lastest Lineage but the capacitive button on the right sometimes dont work.

Enviado de meu MI 5 usando Tapatalk

Hi guys, I have the same problem time to time on my Mi5.
I'am on developer 7.2.9 (ota update), but on earlier versions problem still there.
I have this phone for three weeks, and this is only problem is annoying me.

Is any solution for this, or it is hardware issue ?
Maybe eu rom?