New Touchscreen stop working Need to reboot

Shijokin

Members
Mar 8, 2021
Hallo, It Is 2 week I have this great device however, sometimes touchscreen stop working, any icon Is really dead. I am only able to lock by fingerprint and unlook by password numbers, but that's all. The Only way to solve this problem Is to reboot. I tried Also to force refresh at 90hz as read on a forum with no success... Have any of you experimented the same? Thank you

Hallo, It Is 2 week I have this great device however, sometimes touchscreen stop working, any icon Is really dead. I am only able to lock by fingerprint and unlook by password numbers, but that's all. The Only way to solve this problem Is to reboot. I tried Also to force refresh at 90hz as read on a forum with no success... Have any of you experimented the same? Thank you
That freeze is a bug that still needs to be fixed (hope soon). Wait 30s without touching it and see. Are u using mi launcher or others? It could cause a conflict

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

That freeze is a bug that still needs to be fixed (hope soon). Wait 30s without touching it and see. Are u using mi launcher or others? It could cause a conflict

Thank you, I use mi Launcher standard. I was going to send back the phone, in this case I Will wait bug to be solved because I love poco X3

Thank you, I use mi Launcher standard. I was going to send back the phone, in this case I Will wait bug to be solved because I love poco X3
U never went to recovery, right?

No, do you think a factory reset would help?
Nope, yes it could always help but it's not mandatory. A wipe cache it's a good attempt, but u beed twrp, and also NEVER touch "persist"