Turning on "USB debugging (Security settings)" without MI account?

pypes

Members
Jan 4, 2019
My device is rooted. Everything was OK. I don't know when and how it happend that I cannot anymore get USB debugging to work for me. I want to control apps via USB debugging.
To get rid of "java.lang.SecurityException: Injecting to another application requires INJECT_EVENTS permission" it seems I need to switch on "USB debugging (Security settings)".
When I try it asks me "Sign in with your MI account".
Is there a way to turn on "USB debugging (Security settings)" without MI account?
What is the MI account doing? Am I too paranoid suspecting Xiaomi to read and use private information?

Create a new Mi Account with spoofed information, then login... Problem solved.
Game the gamer!

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Does creating and configuring an MI account in the device create an ongoing link between the device and Xiaomi servers like it is the case with other vendors like Samsung and HTC? They for instance backup all contacts and can do what they want with the emails and phone numbers.

Does creating and configuring an MI account in the device create an ongoing link between the device and Xiaomi servers like it is the case with other vendors like Samsung and HTC? They for instance backup all contacts and can do what they want with the emails and phone numbers.
You can select not to sync contacts, notes and all that in Xiaomi Cloud settings

Nobody knows what is behind.
Question is to be raised to XIAOMI China.

There are configurable settings in Mi Cloud to either allow or disallow these synchronisation. The choice is yours.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LOLO9393