Twrp 3.1.1-0 No Working Touch With New Roms

Dec 10, 2017
Hi,
After 7.12.14 weekly, all roms (7.12.14 and 7.12.28) give problems to twrp.

After installation twrp no longer works, even if you make a clean installation of the rom or reinstall twrp.

There is no way to select commands in twrp and touch commands doesn t work.

Only solution is to stick to 7.12.14

Does any one have the same problem?

Is ther an update twrp for jason mi note 3?

Or a the new twrp 3.2 for mi note 3???

Reactions: dariadsm

david954

Members
Jan 7, 2018
I tried it today and it has the same problem .. I do not understand what it depends on. I had to flash in fastboot after a total reset and install rom and root without rebooting into the system

Reactions: optical

optical

Members
Feb 3, 2011
I tried it today and it has the same problem .. I do not understand what it depends on. I had to flash in fastboot after a total reset and install rom and root without rebooting into the system
Thank you for the test!
So...we need to wait another release.

david954

Members
Jan 7, 2018
I tried with XiaoMiTool and at least solve problems by sending commands directly from the tool. you can change the rom and install zip and .img

Reactions: optical
Dec 10, 2017
Mi Note 3 is one of the best most important xiaomi current model and no one solved the problem? Even official beta roms are meant to be flashed through TWRP and we don t have a working TWRP to use with the new roms and no one pointed this out? How are thry officially flashing and supporting new roms? Even from en.miui.com

Can t really figure out how this can be possible

optical

Members
Feb 3, 2011
Ops i didnt read new replies

So what should i do to make this work? Flash the recovery.img with miflashtool?
Hi Michele!
I don't understand if David954 has flash with XiaMiTool and works or not!
Today XiaMiTool don't reconize my Note 3.... very strange because I've use it till yesterday!

david954

Members
Jan 7, 2018
Hi Michele!
I don't understand if David954 has flash with XiaMiTool and works or not!
Today XiaMiTool don't reconize my Note 3.... very strange because I've use it till yesterday!

what I wanted to say is that after made the flash through the tool the recovery can be used even after the first restart. those with this problem can not put a working recovery with flashtool

optical

Members
Feb 3, 2011
what I wanted to say is that after made the flash through the tool the recovery can be used even after the first restart. those with this problem can not put a working recovery with flashtool
I' ve installed the new recovery via fastboot and it work!

leon0602

Members
Mar 28, 2017
my friend send me the zip file, the zippyshare link above doesn't work . this version of twrp works perfectly anyway.