Twrp 3.1.1 For Xiaomi Mix 2

Hello just tried to install TWRP today but it asked me a password when i reboot the phone on TWRP after flashing.
And i have no acess to files on storage.
Any one has a solution ?

It's weird, you should be able to install TWRP again via fastboot. Mine don't ask for password.

Hello just tried to install TWRP today but it asked me a password when i reboot the phone on TWRP after flashing.
And i have no acess to files on storage.
Any one has a solution ?
Hi, you have to install it via ADB Sideload, here is a video how to do it ;)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What do you mean its okay now? How did you get it working? I'm not sure why i need to sideload the rom if twrp can flash it, hwoever twrp leaves me with just the mi logo !
Need to format Data first, wipe is not sufficient. Format Data from TWRP removes the encryption.

Found it after thanks, I did the fastboot wipe user data command then booted into twrp again and voila, rom flashed and booted fine after that! Didn't realise the Encryption of android nougat would just keep our roms on the mi logo indefinitely

Thanks for getting back to me though!

Is restore works with TWRP and xiaomi.eu ROM ? Created backup with TWRP, now trying to restore - it not works, stuck on MI logo, when boot into recovery - cannot decrypt data. Any idea ?