TWRP 3.2.3-2 (unofficial) touch recovery [Lavender]

IceMan_it

Members
Aug 12, 2017
TWRP 3.2.3-2 (unofficial) touch recovery [Lavender]

- Multilingual
- Total decrypt
- MAGISK-1930 on board (Advanced ROOT / UNROOT)
- NO-VERITY-OPT-ENCRYPT on board (Advanced ROOT / UNROOT)
- UNROOT on board (Advanced ROOT / UNROOT)

Bug:
Nobody

Download: TWRP 3.2.3-2 Lavender

Source deltree: deltree Github

Installation:
1- rename the downloaded file to recovery.img
2- from terminal fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
3- enter recovery mode with the "Volume Up" + "Power" keys
4- install NO-VERITY-OPT-ENCRYPT (Advanced ROOT / UNROOT)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aaagogo

tvfxqaktf

Members
Jul 10, 2019
4- install NO-VERITY-OPT-ENCRYPT (Advanced ROOT / UNROOT)
Hi, sorry, have to preface that I’m a total noob at this.
I got to step 3 of the installation, but I have no idea where NO-VERITY-OPT-ENCRYPT is located and how to install it. There’s no option for it in the Advanced menu and I can’t find it easily in the File Manager.
Help!

Attachments

IceMan_it

Members
Aug 12, 2017
Hi, sorry, have to preface that I’m a total noob at this.
I got to step 3 of the installation, but I have no idea where NO-VERITY-OPT-ENCRYPT is located and how to install it. There’s no option for it in the Advanced menu and I can’t find it easily in the File Manager.
Help!
touch ROOT / UNROOT (top center)

tvfxqaktf

Members
Jul 10, 2019
Sorry, extra question: is installing Magisk required if I plan to use ibanking with the EU rom installed? Thank you again!

atreju (kris)

Members
Aug 13, 2019
Hello I use your twrp recovery, but I'm still facing the asked password android issue after each update in twrp, even after no very opt encrypted installation.
How can i fix this issue or do you know what is the android password to unlock data. thk you

IceMan_it

Members
Aug 12, 2017
Hello I use your twrp recovery, but I'm still facing the asked password android issue after each update in twrp, even after no very opt encrypted installation.
How can i fix this issue or do you know what is the android password to unlock data. thk you
what kind of update and how do you proceed? explain me?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 SE utilizzando Tapatalk

atreju (kris)

Members
Aug 13, 2019
Hi Iceman it
I update with the install button in twrp, and when I reboot system, everything seems to run normally, but android is asking me password, and I cannot start the rom, so power +vol up to back to recovery, and I don't have any access to data partition ( internal or sd or otg), the only way to restart the phone is to do factory wipe to restart it.
But I have to reinstall all by backup apps, data, mail, password etc and it's very annoying

I'm not blaming you, I think I'm doing something wrong somewhere, I tried with another TWRP, but I faced the same android password ****** issue