TWRP for 11T Pro (vili) updated Jan 18 2023

hi, but after upgrading to 13.07 is it possible that I removed the root? do i have to flash it again?

Yes, every ROM update/install will remove root. Need to reinstall Magisk in TWRP.

Hello, I updated my 11t Pro to Miui 14 with the latest stable release. However, I tried to boot into TWRP and saw that I have the stock recovery instead . Can I still flash the latest image for vili while on Miui 14? Thanks for any help!

hello, but to upgrade from MIUI13 TO MIUI 14 do you just need to download the update and install it via TWRP? and then you have to flash the masgisk again?

hello, but to upgrade from MIUI13 TO MIUI 14 do you just need to download the update and install it via TWRP? and then you have to flash the masgisk again?
yes, download the rom, flash it with twrp, then you have to flash magisk again.

how can i launch TWRP with adb commands if I don't have the twrp image file for android 13??
Download
Then open cmd in the folder where the .IMG file is downloaded to and type in fastboot boot twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A12-vili-skkk.img
You will be able to flash android 13 roms this way and decryption is supported, go under advanced settings and there should be something about "flash current TWRP", tap on that and let it install, it will replace mi recovery with twrp.

Reactions: kla974
Download
Then open cmd in the folder where the .IMG file is downloaded to and type in fastboot boot twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A12-vili-skkk.img
You will be able to flash android 13 roms this way and decryption is supported, go under advanced settings and there should be something about "flash current TWRP", tap on that and let it install, it will replace mi recovery with twrp.
Thank you for the tip.
Currently I already have 14.0.1.0.TKDMIXM but I realized by restarting the phone that I don't have twrp.
I have read in XDA groups that TWRP is currently not supported for Android 13.
If I flash 14.0.1.0.TKDMIXM again following your advice later will I get an Android 13 supported TWRP or risk encrypting my personal data?

Last edited:
Thank you for the tip.
Currently I already have 14.0.1.0.TKDMIXM but I realized by restarting the phone that I don't have twrp.
I have read in XDA groups that TWRP is currently not supported for Android 13.
If I flash 14.0.1.0.TKDMIXM again following your advice later will I get an Android 13 supported TWRP or risk encrypting my personal data?
yeah it will work :)
for some reason flashing the xiaomi.eu 14.0.1.0.TKDMIXM zip wont trigger the flash current twrp action after installing the ROM.
i am on xiaomi.eu 14.0.1.0.TKDMIXM too and can decrypt just fine

• Love
Reactions: kla974
yeah it will work :)
for some reason flashing the xiaomi.eu 14.0.1.0.TKDMIXM zip wont trigger the flash current twrp action after installing the ROM.
i am on xiaomi.eu 14.0.1.0.TKDMIXM too and can decrypt just fine
So if it works with android 13, I could only flash the twrp with fastboot commands. Or does it necessarily need to flash the ROM as well?