TWRP for 11T Pro (vili) updated Jan 18 2023

I flashed TWRP to 11t pro, but after I tried flashing the stable update in twrp, I got error 1.
After searching, I read that I have to flash boot.img of the currently installed rom, which is 13.04 xiaomi.eu rom for vili
then reboot, but it rebooted to stock recovery, not twrp!
any help?

edit: I have successfully installed twrp, but now I get the same error (error 1) when I try to install the update which is 13.06

Last edited:
I flashed TWRP to 11t pro, but after I tried flashing the stable update in twrp, I got error 1.
After searching, I read that I have to flash boot.img of the currently installed rom, which is 13.04 xiaomi.eu rom for vili
any help?

edit: I have successfully installed twrp, but now I get the same error (error 1) when I try to install the update which is 13.06

For installing xiaomi.eu based rom's from twrp take this steps:

-Boot twrp on the slot you have a miui install

-Go to mount, and check system, system_ext, product, vendor and odm.

-Go to advanced, and select Unmap Super devices, and after that, on the same menu, check merge snapshots

-Flash ROM after it finished flashing clear dalvic cache

-Reboot to recovery, format data and then reboot to system

*format data is not mandatory if you are updating to a newer version of the same rom you're already in

Reactions: Issam-khalaf
any help?

Try redownloading the rom, had the same problem.

Reactions: Issam-khalaf
Thank you guys, I solved the issue by flashing another version of TWRP (your 28 Aug update), and it worked.
Many thanks for your helpful comments.

Hi I'm trying to flash the twrp, but when I run the fastboot boot twrp.img command it gives me this error:
Ho usato la 3.6.2!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 269
  • 2.png
    2.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 263
  • 3.png
    3.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 274
Hi I'm trying to flash the twrp, but when I run the fastboot boot twrp.img command it gives me this error:
Ho usato la 3.6.2!
Is the twrp.img file in the current directory ?

You show us the message that the file cannot be found, but you don't give elements proving that it is present.

Reactions: gogocar62
yes I put the twrp.img file in the related folders

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 41.png
    ScreenHunter 41.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 160
  • ScreenHunter 42.png
    ScreenHunter 42.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 185
You have a wrongly named file at "twrp.img.img".
Delete ".img"

This is because you don't have file name extensions enabled on your PC

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2022-08-27 133843.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2022-08-27 133843.png
    271.2 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Everything works after flashing the twrp even the robot. But I tried to install the xiaomi. Eu 13.07 via twrp but it gives me an error! Anyone from why?