TWRP for Poco F2 pro

We try update twrp with link you give,and flash it,but this happen,my device keep stuck at logo fastboot,how to fix this?i can't do anything, can't turn off,she only restart my device and keep open fastboot mode.

We try update twrp with link you give,and flash it,but this happen,my device keep stuck at logo fastboot,how to fix this?i can't do anything, can't turn off,she only restart my device and keep open fastboot mode.
That usually happens if you download the latest version of twrp try to use the older version and reinstall your rom again

He download older version that is installed ih his phone? For example he have installed 4 version and he is download 3 version and flash it through TWRP and this is happen?
My English is not so good so I try to understand this as simple as I can..

Sent from my lmi using Tapatalk

He download older version that is installed ih his phone? For example he have installed 4 version and he is download 3 version and flash it through TWRP and this is happen?
My English is not so good so I try to understand this as simple as I can..

Sent from my lmi using Tapatalk
Yeah since the latest version of twrp isTWRP-3.4.2 is suggest if i were you choose the lower version for the time being use this version TWRP-3.4.1B

twrp by mauronofrio

3.4.0-14