TWRP infinite loop / can't copy files to phone

Gustavocolli

Members
Jun 9, 2016
Hey all

I was installing the eu mi9 rom I did the adb part, booted to TWRP, copied to rom to the phone and flashed the room from there.

After that, the phone started to do a TWRP loop, not running into the system. So I did a factory reset through TWRP and now I can't copy files to the phone anymore and it still keeps looping into TWRP.

I tried:
reinstalling TWRP - no
Using official miflash to flash original rom - no. Error: cannot find the flash_all_lock.bat

HELP ME, PLEASE!

This sorted out the previous mentioned two problems:

TWRP infinite loop: Solved
Not able to copy things to the phone: Solved

You got 100 karma points after that! Thanks a LOT!

Hello, I had the same issue with my devise today when I wanted to update to the latest version.
Unfortunate after data format and reinstalling a new xiaomi.eu zip via an otg stick my device is still in this "bootloop"

Unfortunate to this is nI can´t flash anything via the mi flash tool. everytime when I want to refresh the flash tool my Mi 9 Se turns off.

Can someone help me please
Thanks in advance

For info,

I also tried to up-/downgrade my TWRP and magisk without success

Last edited:
The exact steps I did was:
1. Install latest twrp version for your phone.
2. In twrp do the factory reset
3. Still there, wipe data and cache.

After that your phone will accept to have files moved in. Move the rom in

4. In twrp, install the room.

That resolved my problem.

What partitions do you wiped in 2. only dat, dalvik and cache? Or also interla storage.

I don´t care about the App data, I only want to retrieve pictures and some files

I think it's not possible to retrieve anything. You need to format data, not just wipe data and cache. Search for the option to format data, confirm with yes, wipe data and cache, reboot to recovery, copy the rom and install.

So I managed to delete data and internal storage. Now I have access to the int storage again and I am able to save the MIUI image on the int storage.
Flashing is possible but still the system boots into TWRP.

I don´t know what do to.

Thanks in advance

Hello, i don´t know wy but after several formats and installations it worked and I´m running now on 20-3-19

Thanks all