Twrp Isnt Starting With Microsd Inside

neutral

Members
Feb 13, 2016
Hello Xiaomi.eu Community,
I have a question. Today I flashed TWRP (2.8.6.0). I started it and wiped everything. After that I turned the devie off and put my MicroSD Card in(with a Xiaomi.eu Rom inside). I tried to start TWRP again but it didn't want to start.I removed the MicroSD and TWRP started without aby problems. Whenever I put a MicroSD in TWRP doesnt want to start. That is why I cant flash a new Rom. I am stuck with it. Does anyone have a solution for it?

I have a question. Today I flashed TWRP (2.8.6.0). I started it and wiped everything. After that I turned the devie off and put my MicroSD Card in(with a Xiaomi.eu Rom inside). I tried to start TWRP again but it didn't want to start.I removed the MicroSD and TWRP started without aby problems. Whenever I put a MicroSD in TWRP doesnt want to start. That is why I cant flash a new Rom. I am stuck with it. Does anyone have a solution for it?
Put the ROM to flash into the phone's memory

Install new TWRP 3.0.0-4 and try again.