TWRP / Orangefox recovery for Redmi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse)

Latest TWRP 3.5 (TWRP-joyeuse-12012021-12.04.19.zip) successfully flashed from existing recovery (LR.TWRP 3.4.1B 0530). I did this by extracting the ZIP file and copying the recovery.img file to my phone. Then, booted the phone into LR TWRP and did an image flash of recovery.img to the Recovery partition.

All worked as expected.

Full backup of all partitions successfully run using TWRP 3.5.
Yes, it is possible to install this way, but An easier way is to install a ZIP file.

i want to install xiaomi.eu , i already unlock the bootloader. wich twrp i must install?

The easiest way for you is to use the autoinstaller and install LR.TWRP 3.4.1B 0530. You can then easily install the latest version 3.5 from it.
Installaion instrucions are in the 1st post.
I have install but i put orange. But i dont like it. Can i Change now to twrp? Without lose data etc?

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 9 Pro através do Tapatalk

Its down the link? I canto acesse the

TWRP 3.5.0_10-0

When I click on Download, I see this in Chrome browser...
Simply click on Download button, then click on button "Click here to start download", then choose download mirror.

Last edited:
The easiest way for you is to use the autoinstaller and install LR.TWRP 3.4.1B 0530. You can then easily install the latest version 3.5 from it.
Installaion instrucions are in the 1st post.
I ask because u Say first put 3.4 then 3.5

But i must put the last version
TWRP 3.5.0_10-0

Or not?

No, it is not necessary.

All TWRPs from 1st post are good. I tried them all.
I didn't try PitchBlack and Orangefox.

This is the first time I'm flashing any TWRP on my Note9ProEU, can I simply install " TWRP 3.5.0_10-0 for Joyeuse build by dungphp " with:

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
?

I want to flash the latest EU Rom for it, and I'm a little rusty after years of flashing :)

When there is a new OTA update, I have to format data in TWRP?

Last edited: