TWRP / Orangefox recovery for Redmi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse)

is this twrp fully compatible with redmi note 9 pro and my phone is encrypted. Have any error installing update?

@rbarat its seams orange fox recovery its now official, can yoy confirm please? So you update your post, or its it still in beta stage??? Because the last update was at 27th feb, 2021, so please check.

I'm sorry, I haven't read all 17 previous pages.

Can I use this "TWRP 3.5.0_10-0 for Joyeuse build by dungphp" from the very first post also for my Note 9S (Curtana)?

I asked the question because somewhere in the first post there is "Back up all your data (photos, videos, files, etc.), the whole phone will be deleted"
In the first post, you can use the "second type automatic installer" instead of the first one (if you want to be 100% safe). ;)

At least, the second one is not an .exe (russian program) but a simple .bat file. ^^ :)

Reactions: androik
In fact, I don't have a priori for this or that file, what matters is the preservation of my data. As long as it installs TWRP without erasing anything it's great

Reactions: Poney70
New TWRP
Latest version: TWRP-miatoll-v2-30032021-09.47.09.zip from Mar 30, 2021

See 1st post.

I asked the question because somewhere in the first post there is "Back up all your data (photos, videos, files, etc.), the whole phone will be deleted"
I'm too lazy to go back and review the first post, but although installing a custom recovery, (any of them), should not delete any data, you need to be aware that unlocking your bootloader WILL delete all your data.

I'm too lazy to go back and review the first post, but although installing a custom recovery, (any of them), should not delete any data, you need to be aware that unlocking your bootloader WILL delete all your data.

Thank you for your answer. I unlocked the bootloader in the days following the reception of the phone and rooted immediately with Magisk, I just have to take the plunge for a custom recovery, I was only worried about the data because in the beginning there were not many alternatives, since the topic of Rbarat has grown a lot, thanks to him and to the other participants

Edit:
Autoinstaller is release: 10.01.2021, this is not latest version. Use it and then install latest version from the link above.
-> Download autoinstaller file "RN9Pro_Installer_TWRP_3.5.0_10-0.exe"
I just downloaded the autoinstaller version, does the twrp of this version install in russian or english?

Last edited:
Twrp finally installed with the autoinstaller file version "RN9Pro_Installer_TWRP_3.5.0_10-0.exe". It's very cool because it installs Twrp in English. On the other hand the link leading to "TWRP-miatoll-v2-30032021-09.47.09.zip", the most recent version, there are 2 files, which one to take?
Thank you

Twrp finally installed with the autoinstaller file version "RN9Pro_Installer_TWRP_3.5.0_10-0.exe". It's very cool because it installs Twrp in English. On the other hand the link leading to "TWRP-miatoll-v2-30032021-09.47.09.zip", the most recent version, there are 2 files, which one to take?
Thank you
Install TWRP-miatoll-v3.5.2-17042021.zip (= latest version) directly in your current TWRP version, to update your TWRP. ;)

IMPORTANT: If you see "assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions" when trying to install a ROM update, install and use the previous TWRP version instead => TWRP-miatoll-v2-31032021.zip

:)

Last edited:
With the teamwin TWRP I cant seem to mount the system_ext partition, tapping on it in mount does nothing.
Using Pitchblack I have it installed I think (could just be updated the product info partition) but even that couldn't mount the patitions.
Any ideas?

I do have the latest recoveries.
Tried all so no idea why I cant mount the folders to upgrade when its the XIaomi.EU roms I have on already.

TWRP-miatoll-v3.5.2-17042021.zip
PitchBlack-miatoll-v3.117042021-12.59.14.zip
OrangeFox-miatoll-stable@R11.0_0.zip