[TWRP][OFRP][PBRP] List of relevant recovery in one place

Hmm, skkk's twrp seems to support exfat (unlike MB's). I managed to successfully create and restore the cache partion twice with a normal reboot in between the 2 restores (I ~don't wanna try the data partition too soon...) by writing the backup on the sd card (in exfat). I also manage to successfully create and restore backup of the cache partition in the internal space. It deleted package cache folder normally and wipe cache/dalvik normally (I think).
3 (minor?) issues:
1)The first time I tried to create a backup in the sd it said it ~couldn't create the twrp folder and the subfolders. I took it out, ~plugged it in my camera and then to my pc, I created the folders myself (created the TWRP\BACKUPS\"id of numbers+letters" path) and plugged it in the phone again. It worked.
2)It's (I think in Chinese), so you probably have to use the scanner translator from google translate or something with another phone to change the language.
3)The partitons under the wipe data is again rearanged so be careful and the "metadata" partiton is added (seems empty in the backup tab).
I might just keep this for now. Yarpiin's had issues after ~1month (~the second time I used it to restore a backup I had done), so maybe this will have issues too.

Updated TWRP by skkk for:

Mi 10 Pro (cmi)
Mi 10 (umi)
Mi 10 Ultra (cas)
POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro (lmi)
- OTG supports exFAT
- Fixed vibration
Is it 3.5.2?
Am currently using 3.5.1, have no issues with it
Have also downloaded 3.5.2 by MB, but have no rush to flash it....
Is it worth it?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Is it 3.5.2?
Am currently using 3.5.1, have no issues with it
Have also downloaded 3.5.2 by MB, but have no rush to flash it....
Is it worth it?

It is 3.5.2_11 V1.5 :emoji_laughing: (the _11 and v1.5 are probably skkk's notes). If you don't backup on external devices there isn't any big difference (~haven't checked if can backup the work profile like MB's does, but it should probably do). Yapriin's had an issue afterwards and ~couldn't restore the backups, thus leaving the partitions ~wiped out... But I managed to restore them after I flashed MB's twrp. Skkk's twrp is very new and almost no-one has tried it, sooo... :emoji_shrug:

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
Thank you mate. So, no need for an update.
While we're at it - how to delete the work profile (i.e. user 999)?

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Thank you mate. So, no need for an update.
While we're at it - how to delete the work profile (i.e. user 999)?

I ~haven't ever tried to delete the work profile, but I think you can delete it with the app you made it. I made it with island app and it has an option to delete it. If you made it with xiaomi's dual space you can probably delete it from the phone's settings. The work profile ~is in /data/media/10 (the data/media/0 is the normal profile). Haven't checked if the whole "10" folder is deleted when you delete the work profile, it maybe just gets erased.

Edit: you said user 999, hmm. Maybe island creates the work profile under the 10 folder and xiaomi under the 999 folder..

How long it takes to boot to recovery?

Superwitschi Designs
I think what slows the boot up is the decryption. I ~dunno of empty space is decrypted faster, but if it does, it depends on your used space. I think it takes around 2-4minutes to boot up for my 256gb mi 10 (with ~5gb free).

Reactions: Poney70
Updated PBRP Official for:

POCO M3 (citrus)
Redmi 9T / Redmi Note 9 4G (lime)
- Updated prebuilt kernel
- Updated touch panel firmware
- Fixed stock MIUI decryption

Updated TWRP by skkk for:

Mi 10 Pro (cmi)
Mi 10 (umi)
Mi 10 Ultra (cas)
POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro (lmi)
- Fixed some bugs

Updated TWRP by jjhitel for MIX 4 (odin)
- Merged latest TWRP changes
- Added build date to version
- Added support for flashing zip files larger than 4GB
- Added support for copying files larger than 4GB via MTP
- Fixed /data backup issue on MIUI
- Updated Korean translation

Updated TWRP by Hadenix for Redmi K30 5G (picasso)

Updated OrangeFox Official for Redmi 6A (cactus)
- Added 'certus' codename support

Updated OrangeFox Official for Redmi 6 (cereus)
- Added 'certus' codename support
- Mount sdcard as /sdcard1

@Camerado
I have to inform you for Mi 11 lite 5G , Renoir TWRP ..
Unfortunately this TWRP isn't working properly , you cannot format data or factory reset , the only thing you can do is only flashing rom or magisk ..
If you want to change rom ( stable to dev or opposite ) you cannot do that , phone always boots with latest rom even if you perform a format data or factory reset , your accounts , apps and everything remains ..
Luckily i have the last fastboot rom to my pc and i did a format data with the fastboot rom ..
Probably @ingbrzy have to see that and continue to release the fastboot rom for Renoir ..
The bad thing is that there is no update for this TWRP ..

Last edited:
Updated TWRP by brigudav for POCO X3/NFC (karna/surya)

Added TWRP by for MIX 4 (odin)

Updated OrangeFox Official for:

POCO M2 Pro (gram)
Redmi Note 9S (curtana)
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (excalibur)
Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse)

- Updated kernel
- Enhanced backup and restore
- Enhanced MIUI OTA support
- Void recreating /data/media/ when formatting data
- Fixed some issues relating to timezones