[TWRP][OFRP][PBRP] List of relevant recovery in one place

Updated TWRP by TeamWin for POCO X2 / Redmi K30 (phoenix)
- Added device identifiers (unified scripts)
- Fixed MIUI OTA installation for "phoenixin"

Reactions: geoorg
Updated OrangeFox Official for POCO X2 / Redmi K30 (phoenix)
- Synced with latest sources
- Fixed MTP issues after Format Data
- Added multiuser decryption support

Reactions: geoorg
Updated TWRP by brigudav for POCO X3/NFC (karna/surya)

Updated PBRP Official for Redmi Note 8/8T (ginkgo/willow)
- Updated prebuilt kernel
- Added EDL support
- Added custom LUN file path

Reactions: Poney70
Updated TWRP by brigudav for:

POCO M3 (citrus)
Redmi 9T / Redmi Note 9 4G (lime)
- Updated SafetyNet fix
- Small fixes from official repository

• Wow
I can´t update Mi 10 to the latest week rom because i can´t use twrp. The older one didn´t work anymore. The 3.4.0 version opens but can´t access the partitions and unable to install other versions.

Can anyone who knows how to do the update help me?
Mi 10 Global
MIUI 12.3 20.11.18
TWRP 3.4.0 (the only that accept installing)

Thanks.
Hello, have you tried using the orange fox recovery?, I have that one on my redmi note 8 and it works great

Hello, have you tried using the orange fox recovery?, I have that one on my redmi note 8 and it works great
They have a mi 10. I've already tried the orange fox recovery and wasn't working well. The ui is very nice and while it can recognise external media in exFAT, it seems like it can't create nandroid backups. I ~dunno if it can flash anything though.

Edit: Wait a little, they were asking this about 9 months ago :emoji_laughing:.

• Haha
Reactions: geoorg and Poney70
Ich kann Mi 10 nicht auf die ROM der letzten Woche aktualisieren, weil ich twrp nicht verwenden kann. Der ältere funktionierte nicht mehr. Die Version 3.4.0 wird geöffnet, kann aber nicht auf die Partitionen zugreifen und andere Versionen nicht installieren.

Kann mir jemand helfen, der sich mit dem Update auskennt?
Mi 10 Global
MIUI 12.3 20.11.18
TWRP 3.4.0 (das einzige, das die Installation akzeptiert)

Vielen Dank.
You need a new TWRP, I use TWRP 3.4.2b-1206 from wzsx150 for the umi here the link for download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KEyu-pBCnxDRWTL3TlNZrovsIzqrvmpl/view?usp=sharing

Due to Android 11, a Nandroid backup via TWRP is currently not possible or only possible with great effort
(I used google translate to understand you.)
Use Manuel Bianco's latest 3.5.1 twrps. Flashing the 3.4.2b may actually brick the phone. They can perfom backups. I think you have to remove the /data/extm folder first (thanks @Poney70 for that).

If you'd like more info check this guide I've compiled for mi 10.

PS. In the past I could create nandroid backups to my exFAT sd using Manuel Bianco's twrp, but after some point this doesn't seem to be possible anymore. Another developer, yarpiin, made some recoveries for the phone too, which could create backups on exFAT devices, but they ~couldn't restore the backups for some reason..

Aufgrund von Android 11 ist eine Nandroid-Sicherung über TWRP derzeit nicht oder nur mit großem Aufwand möglich
Well, that's half the story. From TWRP you can mount system rw, really easy.

Also I have right now a TWRP for venus which can take backups.

Added TWRP by skkk for:

Mi 10 Pro (cmi)
Mi 10 (umi)
Mi 10 Ultra (cas)
POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro (lmi)

Added TWRP by xayah for Mi 10 Ultra (cas)

Added another TWRP for MIX 4 (odin)

Added another TWRP for:

POCO M3 (citrus)
Redmi 9T / Redmi Note 9 4G (lime)