TYPE-C earphone is not working on my MI9T!

AdBlue

Members
May 25, 2020
Hi,

I found a Type-C earphone at home, and I want to use them. When I connect the earphone, I get a notification with: "Can't play audio through adapter. Use digital earphones or earphones with 3.5mm plug". Any idea how can I use them?

View attachment 1590416284346.png

Thanks for helping!

Attachments

• 1590416262669.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 878
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: AdBlue and Poney70
What's the matter?
Nobody's here your customer service.

Are u on ur period or something?
Its only a question, I dont say this is my customer service. If u dont know the answer u didnt need to post anything on my topic. Very friendly :)!

Its only a question, I dont say this is my customer service. If u dont know the answer u didnt need to post anything on my topic. Very friendly :)!
upupupupup

• Haha
Reactions: Poney70
Children, stop arguing.
The truth is that not all usb c dac are equal and not always standards are followed.
Take another example - one plus with there cable and rPi with it's power supply connector.

Reactions: AdBlue and LOLO9393
Children, stop arguing.
The truth is that not all usb c dac are equal and not always standards are followed.
Take another example - one plus with there cable and rPi with it's power supply connector.

Ok I understand, thanks for the information

Hi,

I found a Type-C earphone at home, and I want to use them. When I connect the earphone, I get a notification with: "Can't play audio through adapter. Use digital earphones or earphones with 3.5mm plug". Any idea how can I use them?

View attachment 30100

Thanks for helping!

i need the same you found something ?

we could edit the system?