New [UMI 21.2.3] No audio after freeze

mind_overflow

Members
Feb 10, 2021
Because this is not something we can fix... try disabling Voice Match, see if it helps, might be related somehow.
I appreciate the response. Unfortunately, Voice Match was already disabled, and as @emap85 stated, it makes no difference.
I reported it here because the phone was on global MIUI before and never had this issue; it started appearing with the latest Xiaomi.eu ROMs and that's where I got suspicious that the issue could be related to some of the changes you (the Xiaomi.eu team) made to the original ROM. (I am not OP but I made a similar thread before finding this one out).
If you have no idea or way to investigate, and you're sure this problem comes from the Chinese ROM, then I guess we'll have to switch back to the ugly and bug-filled global... And wait until an official fix is out. :(

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
I appreciate the response. Unfortunately, Voice Match was already disabled, and as @emap85 stated, it makes no difference.
I reported it here because the phone was on global MIUI before and never had this issue; it started appearing with the latest Xiaomi.eu ROMs and that's where I got suspicious that the issue could be related to some of the changes you (the Xiaomi.eu team) made to the original ROM. (I am not OP but I made a similar thread before finding this one out).
If you have no idea or way to investigate, and you're sure this problem comes from the Chinese ROM, then I guess we'll have to switch back to the ugly and bug-filled global... And wait until an official fix is out. :(
I haven't encountered that problem on my Mi 10, so I got nothing to say on the matter.
Comparing to Global ROM (old code) is irrelevant.

alexfernando651

Members
Mar 3, 2021
Well, the audio "freezing" only occurred once on my Mi 10, when I was switching audio outputs e.g. from a Bluetooth device to speaker (It happened when I was on 21.2.3 weekly build). Ever since I rebooted my device, I've never encountered this issue.

Allessa

Members
Nov 18, 2020
Well, the audio "freezing" only occurred once on my Mi 10, when I was switching audio outputs e.g. from a Bluetooth device to speaker (It happened when I was on 21.2.3 weekly build). Ever since I rebooted my device, I've never encountered this issue.
Same here. Happened only once with 21.2.3 and with recent build has not occurred yet (lmi).

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk