Unable to boot into recovery

perryano

Members
Apr 14, 2019
Have just noticed after downloading EU rom v9.4.26 and trying to install it, the phone will not boot into recovery to install the latest version. Also when I do the adb command (adb reboot recovery) it will not boot into recovery either. Also with the power + vol up it also won't boot into recovery.

Something strange has happened the past couple days. Any suggestions how to get in there. Thank you

Yes me too. I used a chineese twrp version

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Can use adb to get into fastboot, but once in fastboot adb no longer detects it. Was going to try flash twrp again but no good. adb reboot recovery won't work. fastboot reboot works with adb command. totally lost now haha.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,801
Once again flashed twrp ok, but won't boot into recovery with 'adb reboot recovery' but 'fastboot recovery' works

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 779
Yes. To All again. Since 9.4.25 Old twrp Version from mauro gets deleted during flashing the Rom. Use the one from wszx. Newest Version is 0423

Only MI9..... NOT SE

Yes. To All again. Since 9.4.25 Old twrp Version from mauro gets deleted during flashing the Rom. Use the one from wszx. Newest Version is 0423
I have flashed that (
[Recovery][Mi 9][Cepheus]Unofficial TWRP recovery 3.2.3 by LR.Team/wzsx150

, but still can't boot into recovery with either the buttons, or fastboot reboot recovery or adb reboot recovery. Any suggestions

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 711
I have flashed that (

, but still can't boot into recovery with either the buttons, or fastboot reboot recovery or adb reboot recovery. Any suggestions
Try fastboot boot twrp.img

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

I have flashed that (

Use Windows command line and Not Powershell. Some commands dont work during Powershell
If that doesnt work too use another cable / USB Port. Sometimes adb Shows succesfull Flash but it doesnt Do anything

Use Windows command line and Not Powershell. Some commands dont work during Powershell
If that doesnt work too use another cable / USB Port. Sometimes adb Shows succesfull Flash but it doesnt Do anything
thank you, I will try command prompt