Unable to connect to theme server

Cyrpusdevirus

Members
Sep 28, 2021
Anyone having issue connecting to the Themes Server after ROM upgrade? I could access the server immediately after the upgrade but recently, it kept showing 'unable to connect to server'. Any idea please. Thanks in advance

Hello,

No device info, no ROM's version info, how we can help you? ^^

But I guess you only have to redownload the ROM, Xiaomi.eu fixed recently released Stable versions.

;)

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello,

No device info, no ROM's version info, how we can help you? ^^

But I guess you only have to redownload the ROM, Xiaomi.eu fixed recently released Stable versions.

;)
Sorry my bad. I'm using a MI 11 with recent update to a EU ROM v12.5.12 Stable. As I was saying, I didn't have problem accessing the server after upgrading but it's only recently when I tried to access the server only to find that I'm unable to connect to the server.. :(

Sorry my bad. I'm using a MI 11 with recent update to a EU ROM v12.5.12 Stable. As I was saying, I didn't have problem accessing the server after upgrading but it's only recently when I tried to access the server only to find that I'm unable to connect to the server.. :(
Certainly related to your AdBlocker. ;)

Adblocker? Please expand.. I'm not too sure I follow..
If you don't have an ad-blocker app (or modified hosts file) then it's something else. ;)

1) Check if you have a ROM's update in the Updater app and install the update if available.

2) Check if you can uninstall updates for the Themes app, in phone's settings.

:)