Unable to copy ROM

phald

Members
Jul 16, 2018
Hi,
I have been following https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-mix-2-from-china-rom-to-xiaomi-eu-rom.42099/ in order to install EU Rom onto my chinese xiaomi mix 2.

I have twrp and have wipe and format the data partition.

i have downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_V9.5.6.0.ODECNFA_v9-8.0.zip but I cannot copy it to the phone.

Im in TWRP the phone is detected in my computer but I get error "Cannot copy item. The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected".

The file explorer appears blank but I guess that is because of the wipe and format?

any one have ideas?

Code:
adb push C:\Path\To\xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_V9.5.6.0.ODECNFA_v9-8.0.zip  /sdcard/

TWRP has ADB enabled by default.

Code:
adb push C:\Path\To\xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_V9.5.6.0.ODECNFA_v9-8.0.zip  /sdcard/

TWRP has ADB enabled by default.
I typed it into command prompt but 'adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

I did it.

Phone was in twrp but I had to open the miphoneassistant programme to be able to copy the rom to the internal storage!

thanks

I typed it into command prompt but 'adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
if ADB not found your path is wrong. That's all that means or you didnt install ADB tools.