UNABLE TO MOUNT /DATA , /CACHE, /SYSTEM, INTERNAL STORAGE WHEN START TWRP RECOVERY ..

phkhor

Members
Aug 9, 2014
recently i flash 3rd party rom , in the middle of try , i reset to factory default. the phone reboot.
it stuck on "Mi" logo. so restart the phone to TWRP recovery . this is the error i got.

pls HELP .. thanks in advance for all help..

Attachments

• P1000834.JPG
    P1000834.JPG
    908.5 KB · Views: 2,299
i have try it , but seem nothing is happen when i click the download button status bar is 0% only.
i notice that when i connect tu usb it connect and disconnect immediately ..is that the error why i can flash it and how to overcome this problem..

Have you installed MTK USB Driver in your windows system first ? At least, I have used that method to save my phone.

i have try it , but seem nothing is happen when i click the download button status bar is 0% only.
i notice that when i connect tu usb it connect and disconnect immediately ..is that the error why i can flash it and how to overcome this problem..

hi, i done it reinstall driver and manage to follow the instruction , got 100% complete but when i restart my phone i got only mi logo. waited for 10 min nothing happen..

hi every one . i solve my problem..
thank you for all the reply..
all i did is select all the thing in sp-flash ..