Unbrick Xiaomi using miflash | Authorization EDL flash Xiaomi | Authorized Account

hi some one help me my phone totaly use less no screen no bootloader no logo no charging logo , its happen when i tryed to install costum-rom plese some one can help me
and i dont have auth-account to flash
realme note 11

Unbrick Xiaomi using miflash | Authorization EDL flash Xiaomi | Authorized Account

DOWNLOAD MODIFIED MIFLASH AND Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 DRIVER
The following actions :
1) Connect phone to pc in EDL mode
2) Open Miflash and specify the path to the firmware
3) Click on flash
4) A window will appear where you will need to register the keys
5) On the second line you will need to write the password -
Code:
055F4BBD62228C3E55433D11D59BB445
6) On line 3, write "answer" -
Code:
jL6N48NekgtUZ/3ubbjqXi5RPllB+MoM6Rwqvrvz62jIPQLAVtekYtBxTumF0G95xEAJn2GDsT4G
iMByr/jp5HgtMMsF01DckdGctz7TfddXJ5XDT1Ki/IqQYFZf79M7z+3vFPuVsAL8muq4HBsMYFnm
A5jWj1zaFBtZ+N9VX/0QfRBUcZamyVsWv7X7hd8zVX6MY86eyb6H6EbLaQRueI8j71TcyUaVkUS5
FOyTJ4J1g+XQVeTTNd7Ht9qkfsOkbMha1SPVdLSCHwpI0kc2GXVz/noIv7PatXNQ7II1Sddmo2pn
qNYMfKqpEttJxfVg0No9KBuyzWBNf/sE/W3EBw==
4) A window will appear where you will need to register the keys ????how do I get to that window??

Those keys were for that edl flash. Each session requires a different set of keys generated from the device or session.
If you use one of edl guys, you will see them enter your keys for your session. Th keys here were just taken from a previous session. Go to telegram and search like I said above.

I tried many times to flash the recovery ROM to my MI11 Lite 5G using the password and signature you shared with me, but I got an error message saying that the signature was incorrect and the device could not be initialized.
Can you please tell me the correct password and signature again?

The error wording is as follows

"ERROR: Signature Verification Failed."
me too

For me.. nothing of that worked.I almost giving up.. but suddenly i found a post in Turkey. Of course i needed to use a tradutor (i'm brazilian)... but, i saw that was exacly that what i needed... And, i got.
Quickly and solve.
I will put here the link (i'm not shure if it''s allowed... but it will worked)... There is no necessary use altentication in EDL, miui flash.
Need to use QFIL.
The hero of these is

Merdanov

﷽Aใhล๓dนใเใใลh﷽
Basicly, eas created a version of prog_emmc_firehose_Sm6125_ddr.elf, that don't ask for authentication.

For me.. nothing of that worked.I almost giving up.. but suddenly i found a post in Turkey. Of course i needed to use a tradutor (i'm brazilian)... but, i saw that was exacly that what i needed... And, i got.
Quickly and solve.
I will put here the link (i'm not shure if it''s allowed... but it will worked)... There is no necessary use altentication in EDL, miui flash.
Need to use QFIL.
The hero of these is

Merdanov

﷽Aใhล๓dนใเใใลh﷽​

Basicly, eas created a version of prog_emmc_firehose_Sm6125_ddr.elf, that don't ask for authentication.

Hello. What is your phone's model?

Last edited: