Unfortunetly Settings Has Stopped...

mbalug

Members
Jan 12, 2017
Hi to everyone! I have redmi note 3 pro special edition (kate). I have unlocked bootloader unoffical and flashed TWRP. After flashing TWRP I flashed CM14. Now it work. Today I wanted to flash xiaomi eu weekly rom and flashing finished good. After setting up start wizard I tried to go in settings, but: Unfortunetly, settings has stoped working. Then I flashed stable rom 7.1.5, but the problem is the same. I will be very thanksful if somebody know how to solve the problem? And, I think, maybe problem is with CM14. Do I need to have on phine some of official miui roms before flashing xiaomi eu?

Sorry for my bad english.

Flash an official fastboot rom by EDL Mode, CM14 firmware is probably interfering with your device.

Once you have official working then wipe data and flash xiaomi.eu.

Flash an official fastboot rom by EDL Mode, CM14 firmware is probably interfering with your device.

Once you have official working then wipe data and flash xiaomi.eu.

Will this rewrite custom recovery to stock?

And can I flash xiaomi eu with miflash?

Last edited:
Yes recovery will be restore and possibly lock the bootloader, if your flashing of xiaomi.eu has not done so already.

Try to unlock officially then, which is recommend when flashing of xiaomi.eu roms.

No you can not use miflash to flash xiaomi.eu roms.

Yes recovery will be restore and possibly lock the bootloader, if your flashing of xiaomi.eu has not done so already.

Try to unlock officially then, which is recommend when flashing of xiaomi.eu roms.

No you can not use miflash to flash xiaomi.eu roms.
Thank for answer. I tried official unlock after a month, but I have never got e-mail. And I need to unlock unofficial. I hope it will work. CM 14 is ok, but xiaomi rom is much better

EDIT: yes, this method work with unofficial unlock

Last edited: