Unlimited Problems With Kenzo

kenzolocked

Members
Mar 20, 2017
I think Xiaomi hates me. They totally do :(
But let's start from the beginning...
Seven month ago, I bought a Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime 32 GB from GearBest.
As I didn't know the differences between the Shop ROM and the Official ROM, I was running the GB-ROM for about seven months. In this time, I had the following bugs:
- Gyroscope not working -> Can't turn device automatically -> Bad usibility experience
- Microphone not working -> Can't call others without in-ears
I recognized these problems after the first month of money back guarantee and had the decision between paying very much money for the shipping costs back to China, paying a "partial price" of 145$ for a reshipping of the same product or getting a partial refund of 30$ (GB-Wallet) and 60 GB points. After thinking a month about it, I decided to accept a partial refund. Better than nothing and I also decided to flash the official ROM since I heard about it.
So, following this tutorial (German, not different from other tutorials for same stuff), I flashed the newest Global Stable ROM using MiFash Tool and EDL-mode.
Now my actual problem: I want to get TWRP to flash SU and even other ROMs. First of all, I need an unlocked bootloader. I already applied for it and got the confirmation, but if I'm trying to unlock my device with the MiUnlock Tool, it says my mi account is different from the one on my device.
Of course I googled the problem, and many said, I would need the China Dev ROM to unlock the bootloader.
So I downloaded the update package, tried to flash with Updater application, and again an error: "Couldn't verificate update package". Googled it again, and since a few versions it doesn't seem to be possible anymore to update from Global Stable to Global Dev / Beta / China Dev / Beta (etc.). So, I googled it again, and to flash the China Dev ROM, I would need TWRP, and to get TWRP, I need an unlocked bootloader.
In conclusion, I would say Xiaomi totally hates me. And at the moment I'm not getting further anymore, it's like a bootloop :(

If anyone knows any solution for any of my problems, I would eternally grateful! :)
I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm just a foreign student

I think Xiaomi hates me. They totally do :(
But let's start from the beginning...
Seven month ago, I bought a Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime 32 GB from GearBest.
As I didn't know the differences between the Shop ROM and the Official ROM, I was running the GB-ROM for about seven months. In this time, I had the following bugs:
- Gyroscope not working -> Can't turn device automatically -> Bad usibility experience
- Microphone not working -> Can't call others without in-ears
I recognized these problems after the first month of money back guarantee and had the decision between paying very much money for the shipping costs back to China, paying a "partial price" of 145$ for a reshipping of the same product or getting a partial refund of 30$ (GB-Wallet) and 60 GB points. After thinking a month about it, I decided to accept a partial refund. Better than nothing and I also decided to flash the official ROM since I heard about it.
So, following this tutorial (German, not different from other tutorials for same stuff), I flashed the newest Global Stable ROM using MiFash Tool and EDL-mode.
Now my actual problem: I want to get TWRP to flash SU and even other ROMs. First of all, I need an unlocked bootloader. I already applied for it and got the confirmation, but if I'm trying to unlock my device with the MiUnlock Tool, it says my mi account is different from the one on my device.
Of course I googled the problem, and many said, I would need the China Dev ROM to unlock the bootloader.
So I downloaded the update package, tried to flash with Updater application, and again an error: "Couldn't verificate update package". Googled it again, and since a few versions it doesn't seem to be possible anymore to update from Global Stable to Global Dev / Beta / China Dev / Beta (etc.). So, I googled it again, and to flash the China Dev ROM, I would need TWRP, and to get TWRP, I need an unlocked bootloader.
In conclusion, I would say Xiaomi totally hates me. And at the moment I'm not getting further anymore, it's like a bootloop :(

If anyone knows any solution for any of my problems, I would eternally grateful! :)
I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm just a foreign student
Use MiFlash and download fastboot rom from en.miui.com
There is a flashing guide how to flash fastboot rom.