Unlock At 50% - Couldn't Verify Device

Salpe

Members
Feb 26, 2017
Hi. I need a little help here.

I had and old version I think it was MIUI 8.2 or something like that with Android 5.1 and bootloader unlocked with command (before they block the hard way with the SMS)

I have upgrade to MIUI 8.3 (from this post: 7-2-23-24.38808) and I follow this guide:

First of All I have asked for my unlock sms and waited until I got it.

I cannot post the entire message, I will try to do it on a reply

Last edited:
How to upgrade from Android 5.1 to Android 7.0 MI4C, Mi4S, MINote PRO:

I have upgraded to MIUI 6.12.22, then I have upgraded to 7.2.23/24.
I can use the phone without any problem, the rom boot without problem, but I cannot unlock the bootloader neither root the phone or install TWRP.

When I use MiUnlock I get:

Couldn't verify device
Current account is different from the account info on the device

I have follow some guides where they told to active OEM UNLOCK under DEVELOPER OPTION.
I have configured too the MiCloud and use the "find device" option.

But I always stuck at 50%

Thanks for your helping

Hello there, i am experience the same.

I apply the unlock code (current rom is eu android n), get the message 5 days after that. I tried unlock but always stuck at 50%, then after 3 days i cannot try again because the status changed to rejected now not approved anymore.

*** Notes: before i got the message unlock approved, i changed the rom back to 6.12.22 for 2 days and changed back to eu android n at days 5.

After changed to rejected, i apply the unlock code again. But now i am not changed the rom and patience waiting the message. I get the message about 10 days after the apply and i immediatly unlocked it successfully after i got the message without any problem.

Hope my experience can help you. My suggestion is try reapply after it got rejected and patience wait the message dont changed the rom after apply the unlock.