Unlock Status Check

Dan0r

Members
Oct 27, 2016
Hi,

While trying to unlock the bootloader after two weeks I managed to get passed the part saying "Checking for account status" or something similar. After that the unlock tool asks me to connect my phone and unlock it.

Question: Could it be possible to have missed the SMS (swapped phones and didn't receive any SMS) and the apply for unlock has been approved? Or do you normally, without permission, get as far nevertheless?

Kind regards!

Hi friend,

I'm from Brazil.. I receive the SMS in 4 days... If you fill the correct telephone number and informations in the unlock process formulary, take patience...

regards;

I was able to unlock my Redmi Pro without receiving any sms code. I just agreed with terms of unlocking and processed successfully.

HELP! Cannot find Enable OEM Unlock In Developer Options! I am running on the latest developer rom china. The Mi Unlock tools stoppes at 50%

HELP! Cannot find Enable OEM Unlock In Developer Options! I am running on the latest developer rom china. The Mi Unlock tools stoppes at 50%
check how your phone is recognized in windows device manager : if it only show "android" then the fastboot mode is not properly detected by windows, use right mouse button to select "update driver" in the popup menu, let it search automatically and you should get something like "Bootable android device"

2 weeks and still waiting, I still can't unlock, never received the sms though. Is there a way I can resend an unlock request?

I was able to unlock my Redmi 5a without receiving any sms code. I just agreed with terms of unlocking and processed successfully